Part 11 : One last chance

Soohyun POV

Soohyun POV

A month passed just like that.

Kim Jiwon's gone. She's gone.

I didn't hear about and from her nowadays after the news about her family leaked a month ago. Glad we had finished all the shooting process for the drama that she didn't have to show up in the set. No one ever heard about her—-or probably they heard but refused to talk.

The promotion schedule was very tight, we did some roadshows and interviews, without her. The offline roadshows and interviews were attended only by me, Park Sunghoon, Kwak Dongyeon, and Lee Joobin, with the other casts....

It was such a fortunate that we have shot some interviews with her far before we finished the shooting process, so TvN released those recordings thus fans of this drama wouldn't know her whereabouts. In the drama's premiere event, she also didn't show up and TvN made sort of excuse like she got sick or got another schedule.

Meanwhile, I believed that her fans did not believe it easily. They kept digging and digging the fact behind the rumor.

I tried to search for her too. To my managers, to my connection in HighZium, her agency. Zero result.

I just.... missed her. And felt really guilty of what happened to her.

About a month ago, the next day after the news released, in Koreaboo, I took the earliest flight from Frankfurt to Incheon. In a rush, I asked the driver to go to the Gold Medalist building after I called my cousin, Lee Sangsub, who is the CEO of the company. He's 5 years older than me, we built this agency together.

With full of rages I told him of what happened in a call from Germany. Of Yeaji, one of his agency's talent who kept threatening me and bothering me. It wasn't professional and I feel disturbed of her actions.

Sangsub hyung just replied with "Hold your anger, lets meet after you get back to Korea."

So I arrived in front of his office's door. We shared some shareholdings of the company so I could freely enter the building as I wish.

Still wearing the jacket that I wore from Germany I rushly opened the door and startled with the view presented to my eyes... That Yeaji's here, in my cousin's office.

She sat there calmly, on the couch, hair was tied up, she crossed her arms and her legs, facing me, threw me this cold look.

"Hi." She greeted me with her hoarse voice, the only voice belong to Seo Yeaji in this industry.

I held back and clenched my fist, if I hit her now she wouldn't be survived.

I threw the questioned look to Sangsub hyung which also sat there but behind his desk, busily checking the documents. I swifted my focus to him.

"Hyung! Do you know what Yeaji did to me, to Jiwon?!"

"Yeah, she told everything," Sangsub replied me calmly. Then he seated straight and looked deeply to my eyes saying the words that I didn't believe at the moment, "Easy, Soohyun-ah! She's my girlfriend, I have punished her for ruining your career."