Part 14 : Where the heart is

A/N : This chapter is long, bear with it

Soohyun POV

"Explain to me, Soohyun-ah."

Sangsub hyung sat in front of me, crossing his arms and gave me a stern look after handed me his cellphone on the table. I took a glance, have expected of what kind of topic he wanted to dig in. It must be about that one.

The day that I left the afterparty venue after telling no one in my agency. So they got panicked, searched for me everywhere and of course they couldn't find me.

Because I was too busy making love to my dream girl Kim Jiwon, I chuckled and blushed at the same time, then touched my lips remembering it, still couldn't move on from that beautiful moment we shared last time.

"YAH! Don't smile. I am serious," Sangsub scolded me. "This is a picture taken of you and Kim Jiwon's manager talked, in public."

"What are you up too, Soohyun-ah..."

He seemed give up, he loosened and drowned in his own seat. "You are at the top of your career now. Queen of Tears has huge success..... see this? See this? I got all of these advertisement offerings...."

He pointed the pile of papers in his desk. Ah yah, I almost forgot that. That I am the solely breadwinner of this agency. The other talents like Seo Yeaji or Kim Saeron, instead of making money the kept causing trouble around..... so me here needed to work and work.

"Where did you get the picture?" I asked him. "It was just a casual talk... he approached me then we..."

"Don't you dare lying to my face," Sangsub hyung continued. "The one took this photo also said that you received a card, then you left with your driver... I heard from the other staff that you came back to your apartment at 2 pm the next day..."

I focused on him saying 'the one took this photo' ah yah, it must be her. Seo Yeaji. She was around, messing up, and reported me to Sangsub.

"Is it Yeaji who's taking those pics?" I asked, he thinks only him could threw me that stern look, I could be annoyed too. Seo Yeaji kept testing my patience.

"You know what, Hyung? I am so done with Seo Yeaji and you! If you cannot control your girl I would leave Gold Medalist!" I clenched my fist on the table and looked him directly in eyes. I wanted to show that I am sure with my statements.

It worked. I could see panic in his eyes.

He knew surely that I could do crazy thing, too. I still remembered the first time we built this agency together, we promised to not fight over small things. But this time, it's a big matter. Kim Jiwon has become everything to me.

The day I confessed we became lovers. Or not officially yet? I don't know but we have exchanged our personal numbers—previously we contacted through our managers during the work—and we texted like every seconds, every minute, every hour, 24/7.