🖇️ BREWING THE TEA

────── 〔✿〕──────

────── 〔✿〕──────

M E C H A N I S M

⪩﹐To secure your spot, simply claim your spot by commenting near the empty seat. The first 10 participants to claim their seats will be part of a batch. Once we've paired you with your fellow tea party enthusiasts, we'll update the pair list !

⪩﹐Upon joining, you'll be assigned a book to read and review. You must read at least 7 chapters of the book and leave 5 meaningful comments in each chapter. Comments like amazing, pretty, good chapters don't count as they will spoil the tea. You may also leave feedback about the book in your designated batch chapter !

⪩﹐Please be respectful of your fellow tea enthusiasts and their opinions, respecting the tea table !

⪩﹐Keep your comments constructive and helpful, make sure to add sugar to your tea and not salt. Don't spoil the plot for others who haven't yet read the book, keep your favourite tea recipe a cosy secret !

⪩﹐Batches will be published with empty slots, just like empty tea cups waiting to be filled. The number of slots can increase as more people join the tea party !

⪩﹐Voting is optional, however, you can vote for each other's book with mutual agreement. But it is not mandatory !

⪩﹐Two tea rounds will be released each month, one at the beginning of the month and another in the middle !

⪩﹐Don't miss this opportunity to join us for a lovely tea party! Claim your seats and get ready for a delightful experience !

Was the par-tea recipe flavourful ?
________