45|Indigo

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Jamari 'Rome' Hayes| 41

🗓️May 19th [12:12am]📍Hay Den

Pulling up outside the building, I sighed heavily grabbing the duffel bag from the passenger seat. Turning the car off, I was about to exit when my phone went off and I groaned.

Whosoever this be try nuh come wid nuh fuckry cause mi really nuh inna the mood right now. Checking the caller ID to see that it was Mini, I answered the phone, "Waphm to yuh?"

"Where are you?" she asks sounding sad and I tense, "Hay Den, waphm to yuh?" I answered then emphasized because I didn't like the way she sounded.

"If Jay's there can you let him know I'm calling him" she says ignoring my question again and my already sour mood worsens, "Tsuyomi?"

"Yes Daddy?" she answers and I call her name again, "I'm fine, we had a disagreement and he left the house but hasn't been back yet" she says and I wanted to ask for more details but decided against it.

"Ah, mi will make yuh know if a yasso him deh" I tell her before hanging up and I sighed deeply. Getting out of the car, I walked in to see Genesis and Ricco were still here.

"Unuh nuh live nuh weh?" I ask dropping the duffel bag on the table behind Genesis and they laugh, "Is a lead weh Syn send over we a track but now that yuh reach we can maths up that" Genesis answers pointing towards the duffel.

"Lowe that till a morning, Jay deh yah?" I ask walking over to the fridge to grab a water and they nod, "Him deh inna the basement, shooting range" Ricco answers and I head that way.

Stepping off the elevator, I push the doors open to see him on the far right-hand side shooting at a target.

Waiting until he needed to reload, when he turned to see me standing there I was expecting him to look frightened but he only looked angrier.

"If yuh come fi we fist it out over the pregnancy, mi nuh inna the mood" he says taking the noise-reducing headphones off and I observe his body language.

"Waphm to yuh?" I ask walking over to the armoury to choose a gun and he hisses his teeth, "Yuh daughter send yuh fi talk to me?" he questions and I shake my head picking up a glock.

"Yuh nuh normally deh yah dem hours yere unless something a bother yuh" I point out grabbing a headphone and he sighs. Loading my gun, I walk over to the firing line next to him.

"We can talk bout it now or we can talk bout it after yuh finish this" I said handing him a loaded magazine and he took it from my hand.

Getting my answer, I put the headphones over my ears and we went round after round until we were both out of bullets.