Afton oneshot: Genderbent

A/N: it's kinda obvious what the oneshot is about but like yeah. this one was requested by my friend so i'm making it for her. everyone's gonna be a different gender so please don't mind it.

before i get into the onehsot here are some clarifications on who is what character:

Frederick Fitzgerald (Twins with Jeremy, freddy mask)

Mark Wilson (Bonnie Mask, Michael's closet friend)

Jeremy Fitzgerald (Twin with Frederick, also michael's closet friend, also the one who got bit in 1987)

Mary Floreen (Michael's girlfriend)

Susan (Mark's girlfriend, don't have a last name for her)

Jessica Laurence (mary, her and susan are all a trio)

(I do have someone as the Chica Mask (their name is simon)  but they aren't in this oneshot bc they just aren't. they will be mentioned tho. No need for details lol)

michael has more friends then this these r just the characters mentioned that i will be using and i don't want any confusion

i just want to say its the same writing as usual but the different genders that they are, are going to be in parentheses. example for micheal: he (she) looked up.
michaels a boy but he's a girl for the oneshot.

anyways enjoy!!

elizabeth giggled. she looked over at her brother who was sleeping. she wanted to piss him off since it was early in the morning and he hated waking up early.

she tiptoed over to her unconscious brother and she quietly went ontop of his bed. the bed creased from her weight but quickly rebounded to normal once she moved from her original position.

she carefully sat herself onto her brother and tapped his shoulder nicely. he moved, barely, but still moved and then tried to brush off whatever was touching him.

"WAKE UP!" she screamed into his ear. he opened his eyes. michael looked up and saw elizabeth sitting on top of him.

"what the fuck! five more mintues." michael groaned. he shooed her off and swatted her away with his hands.

michael closed his eyes but then opened them again. had he seen right? he rubbed his eyes and then turned over again looking at his sister who was giggling at him and laughing.

he had seen right. his (annoying, frustrating, stupid, bitchy, bratty, lame, and dumb) little sister, was a boy?

"hi bubba." she giggled.

"what the hell?!" he yelled. "am i dreaming or some shit? are you playing a joke on me?"

elizabeth giggled again. "nope, look at yourself!"

michael cocked an eyebrow and then realized what she meant. he ran over to his bathroom that was connected to his room. his jaw dropped.

"i- uh- i. i'm a fucking girl!" he screamed, terrified.

rosalie, michaels mom came running into the room.

"what is all this- oh." she stopped herself from
finishing her sentence and looked over at her son who was now her daughter.