3

I looked over at him not even fully processing what I had just heard.

"They small but perky and yo nipples just look suckable." He replied as he turned towards me smiling.

Ionk what came over me I didn't know if it was the weed or the smile or maybe both.

"Come and suck em den.." I replied exhaling smoke.

"Shi that weed got u talking crazy." He took the blunt. "I'm Frl I really do ts." He said.

"Do it den." I kept my replies simple so he knew that I was serious.

He turned to me slowly and put down da blunt, without warning he just lunged at my tiddies he took my sports bra off and watched my tiddies bounce back.

He cupped my right tiddie in his hand and began sucking on it as he played wit my nipple.

The sensation was overwhelming and crazy like my stomach was just twisting and turning.

He slowly began making circles around my nipple wit his tongue as he began sucking. It started off soft but got more lustful and hard as he continued.

My nipples hardened under his grasp as I let out soft moans. It was crazy how easy it was for him to have me this weak. I mean I was moaning for a nigga.

Eventually he let my nipple go as he slowly began trailing kisses up my neck wit one arm around my waist and the other still playing wit my left nipple.

He pulled me onto his lap and began violently sucking on my neck leaving deep hickeys.

Eventually he reached my sweet spot as I let out a soft but deep moan as he began sucking.

He slowly pulled away admiring the work he had done on my neck. He looked up at me and even through the dim lighting of the room I could see the lust In his eyes.

We then locked lips, it was rough and passionate like nothing I had ever done before. I let him into my mouth and he quickly dominated.

Exploring every corner of my mouth. He pulled away to catch his breath and a string of saliva followed him.

He then slowly leaned back onto the couch and began unzipping his pants. He pulled them down to his knees and even through his boxers I could see his print.

I sat in between his legs as he pulled his boxers off revealing his huge length.
It sprung up and I was amazed.

"Show me what dat mouth do ma.." He almost said it In a whisper his voice was suductive I couldn't resist.

I got closer taking his member into my hands and slowly I began pumping up and down. I slowly gained speed, but stopped for a moment before looking up at his and slowly going down. I had never given head before but nevertheless I opened my mouth and took him.

I couldn't take his full length into my mouth but with what I could fit I slowly started pumping my head up and down and twisting and pumping him with my head as well.

I could feel my boxers getting wetter and wetter as I continued. I didn't kno if I was doing it right but when I looked up the look on his face was of pure joy.

Eventually he gripped my dreads and started bobbing my head up and down onto his dick. With each stroke I wend deeper and deeper till it hit the back of my throat.

It hurt but for some reason I was enjoying it. He began to pump my head faster and deeper his head was tilted back and his eyes were rolled back I knew exactly what was coming.

After a few more pumps he released into my mouth filling it with thousands of his kids. He pulled me away and grabbed me by my neck and slowly pulled me up to eye level.

"Swallow my kids ma." He said I swallowed what I could the saltyness had gotten to me and I let the rest of the seamen run down my chin.

He was still gripping my neck as he pushed me down onto the couch.

"My turn." He said as he slowly slid his head down to my crotch.

I was scared and my eyes widened. "No Jus.." I said lookin away.

"Wym no??? You don't me to do it" he looked at me concerned.

"No I do but I haven't shaved and .. no boy ever seen my shit before." I said Ionk I was scared.

"It's a first fa everything ma imma handle it." He the continued and he slowly slid my short and boxers off.

As he looked at it he looked at me in awe.

He slowly slid down and began leaving small kisses up and down my clit. He then got to my pearl and softly parted my lips before he began licking and making circles around my clit.

The feeling was sensational and incredible I couldn't believe it.

He continued sucking and kissing my clit. As he continues he gets rougher and more passionate I began gripping his head and grinding on his mouth the sensation was unreal.

I began getting knots in my stomach, my moans got louder deeper as he continued.

He got more passionate and deeper as I got louder the knots in my stomach just kept building up and then. I released all over his face and mouth.

He quickly pulled away licking his lips and smiling. I sat there panting as I couldn't just believe what I had done.

Jus then without a word picks me up and carries me to the bed Ik he wanted to continue but I don't think I could. I was exhausted, I gave him a look and I think he understood.

He laid down next to me and gave me a kiss before pulling me closer to him so my head was laying on his chest.

"Good night ma... I love you." He said softly. It was surprising but I liked it those words made my heart flutter.

"Good night Jus, I love you" I said before drifting off into sleep.