Intro

Alexa's pov

Today was the first day of senior year and I get to meet the new professor and he's teaching the new Greek Mythology class which I am so excited for. I love Greek Mythology and I've always wanted to learn more about it and I am so happy that I get to, this is gonna be so much fun! 

I got ready for the day and I quickly grabbed something for breakfast. I then grabbed my keys and hopped into my car and drove to school. Once I got to school I parked my car and I got out and I walked inside. My Greek Mythology class is my last class of the day but I can't wait!

I went to all my other classes and now it's time for my last class of the day and when I walked in I was very surprised!

Anyway, I walk in and he smiles and he says "Hi" 

 I said "Oh your our professor!"

He looks at me and says "Yes I am, I see we've already met but what's your name again?"

I said "Alexa Johnson"

He said "Well nice to meet you Miss Johnson, now take your seat and let's get to today's lesson"

I said "Do you not remember me?"

He pauses for a second as if he's trying to remember my name "Well my apologies but I've had a lot of students over the years"

I said "You do know Melissa and David Johnson"

The memory finally hits him as he chuckled "Oh right you're their daughter, right?"

I said "Yes I am"

He smiles "It's nice to finally put a face to a name"

I said "I think we met when I was a baby"

A sudden realization comes to his face "Wait, aren't you a senior now?"

I said "Yes I am"

He chuckled as he thought for a second "Man you're a lot taller then the last time I saw you"

I laughed "I know"

He smiled a bit as if he was reminiscing on the fact that you're all grown up now "So you took my class on purpose this year?"

I said "I mean I chose this class but I didn't know who taught it"

He laughed for a second, glad to know that you didn't take his class just because he was your parents best friend "Well that's good cause you don't have to worry about me giving you any preferential treatment just because I know your parents"

I said "Good"

He put his hands behind his back and smiles again "So you're taking the class because you like Greek Mythology?"

I smiled and said "Definitely"

He smiles "That's nice to hear, I was worried you were only in my class to have an easy A"

I laugh "No, I really like this stuff, it's very interesting"

He said "Well I'm glad but if you wouldn't mind, please have a seat. I need to start class"

I smile and I sit down in my seat and I pay attention the entire time just listening to him talk and  I could listen to him talk all day. After class I get home and I walk inside and my mom asks "How was school?"

I smiled "Well Jack Maddox is my professor"

She was surprised hearing this but she did notice that I'm feeling a bit too happy and she knows that I must have a crush which she is right. She asks "So honey, who's your crush?"

I smiled and blushed "Jack"

I thought she was gonna be angry because the fact that he's my parents best friend but she was actually happy for me which I thought was weird but I guess she's always like that but I know when dad finds out he's gonna freak out and be so angry.

After talking with mom I headed to my room and lied down in bed and all I could do was think about Jack! He's all I want and need, I only want him and no one else even if it's wrong to date your professor!