The Traitor: The Life of Mother Heidi, More Diaries

Rumour has it Mlle. Harri got caught sneaking out of the dorm at midnight. The school said Mlle. Harri has not been paying her school fees, and they found several sachets of opium in her bedside drawers.

Trouble's coming.

-

Eh, that's all? Mme. Antonnia catches Marriette baking when she's supposed to be studying, and she gets hit by a baking tray, but Harriette gets reported to be smoking opium, and all she gets is a "don't you ever do that again"???

M. Louis, do something!!!

-

Today, Mademoiselle Harriette was seen drinking with some guy in Hoxwell Classic Bar and Restaurant. Madame Antonnia personally went to pick her up. Mademoiselle Marriette stayed lock up in her room, probably to not add to anything anymore. I doubt she can do anything wrong at the moment, but Madame Antonnia seems to always find something wrong with what she does and what she does not do.

Monsieur Louis looked exasperated. When Mademoiselle Harriette and Madame Antonnia got home, Monsieur Louis could not help (finally) scolding Mademoiselle Harriette. And Madame Antonnia.

Madame Antonnia burst to tears. Then demanded where Mademoiselle Marriette was. Apparently, she was supposed to be there "especially during our family's hard times."

-

heard louis is sick. he called in a doctor 3 days ago. today a lawyer came in and out of the room. its that bad. he prob

-

Mme. Antonnia just got home from the funeral. Harriette wasn't there. Marriette stayed in the cemetery. The lawyer came in to give out M. Louis' will.

Can you believe it?

EVERYTHING GOES TO THAT STUPID HARRIETTE!!!

We're leaving.

-

Today, many of my fellow housekeepers left. I too can't believe Mademoiselle Harriette got everything, when it was Mademoiselle Marriette that he always took with him. I think Madame Antonnia did something. It doesn't se