Hungry?

((Y/N)'s POV)

Mommy still had me in the carrier and sucking on her finger, but I think I wanted to go out and play with other people today. I wanna go see Octavia and Mistress Stella or see someone new. When I asked her this she said no until she saw it made me feel... I forget what it was called, but it was not happy. She wanted to make it better and asked Mama if she had any ideas on how I can go play with my big sissy, Mistress Stella, or try a picnic again to meet new people.

Mama-No. Absolutely not.

Mommy-Vaggie, look at his face. ~

Mama-He looks happy sucking on your finger.

Mommy-I dipped my finger in honey, but we will just go somewhere alone. No public, no royal demons, nothing like that at all.

Mama-Where are we going to find a place like that? Hell is overpopulated.

Mommy-Um... Uh...

I took her finger out of my mouth when it lost all the honey and already had trouble remembering what Mama said. They were still talking and Mommy let me down to play in the room, but I wanted to go out, so I unlocked the door and quietly left to not stop adults from talking. My old Mommy and Daddy said that it is better for adults to talk first. I don't think they saw me leave, so I did a good job. I looked for a friend and something fun to do...

(Timeskip 10 Seconds)

(Y/N)-WEEEEEE!!!

I kept on sliding and it was so fun. I landed in a pile of clothes that even rolled until it hit a wall to stop. I laughed from how fun it was before I tried to put everything back to do it again. I opened a door to go see where I was before, but I was outside, outside where the sky was. I think I can go around back, but then I found flying bug, so I chased it to catch it and show Mommy and Mama and caught something. While I was running to get the bug, I saw someone coming up the hill.

 While I was running to get the bug, I saw someone coming up the hill

(Y/N)-Ohhhhhh.

(Rosie's POV)

I thought I had some free time and tried to behave and watch my figure, I would visit Alastor and see if this child he was talking about was real. When I got up to the hotel, I saw someone walking up to me from the side of the building.

 When I got up to the hotel, I saw someone walking up to me from the side of the building