4. Hot Halloweekend

*(WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT. I have them aged up as 19. I am 19. They are not real human characters in real life.)*

*(moaning, touching, suggestive talk, grinding, not overtly explicit talk on body parts or functions, just alludes to)*

Orchid POV:

I press Velvet against the door, running my hands across her waist as I kiss her. She grips my ass, getting me to moan into the kiss. Her hand moves to my thigh, fingering at the strip of fabric spiraling down my leg.

She trails to the inner of my thigh, a rush of hot energy coursing through me as she massages. Maybe it's the alcohol, or perhaps it's the fact I'm getting to kiss her, but I feel incredibly motivated to please her.

I pull away, running my hands along the bone of her corset. It makes her waist incredibly small, yet I'm more interested in helping her out of it. I gently pull at the bow at her back, not wanting to rush her into taking it off if she's not ready.

I kiss her soft lips, taking in the strawberry scent of her perfume. It smells amazingly sweet, making me feel that much hotter. I move down, kissing her collarbone as she presses her hips closer to me.

I hold her tighter, beginning to suck on her collarbone.

Velv: "O..."

Her voice comes out high, making my heart flutter. I gently reach under her skirt, massaging her hip and upper thigh. She grips my shoulders, her head resting against the door as her breathing accelerates.

I move back to her mouth, letting her tongue pass my lips. As we French kiss, I grab her wrists, pushing them to my waist. I like the feeling of her hands on me; they're gentle in just the right way, making me comfortable to let her touch me. I move her hands up, moaning as she squeezes gently.

Velv flips us, moving me to be pressed up against my bed. She grabs my hands, holding them above my head and pressing my back to my bed as she kisses me. I shiver as she runs her hands over my chest and down my waist before she loops her finger through one of the strips of fabric over my hip.

Velv: "I want to take care of you, O. Tell me how I can do that."

My heart pounds as I stare at her, trying to find my voice.

Orchid: "You... maybe... could touch me?"

I feel my cheeks burn as Velv nods, leaning onto me to kiss me. I move my arms from the mattress to her shoulders, my grip tightening as I feel her hand on my thigh again. She moves slowly, snaking her fingers across my skin in a way that gets me riled up.

Her hand pulls at the strip of fabric down my thigh, unraveling it until my hips are uncovered. I'm left in my shorts, beyond excited for her to make her next move.

Velv: "Are you comfortable?"

I nod, my eyes closing as she kisses me behind my ear.

Velv: "Ready?"

Her voice comes out soft, making me want her even more.

Orchid: "Ready."

She sucks behind my ear, her mouth soft and warm. I'm so distracted by how good her mouth on me feels that as she puts her fingers over me, I'm left to moan loudly. I grip her shoulders hard, gasping as she rubs over my shorts.

Orchid: "Ahh!... V-Velvet-mmmmm!"

I can barely talk, my body giving in to her touch instantly. She moans, her fingers circling faster. The hot pulses coursing through me feel indescribably good, making me glad to be leaning back as I grow weaker with each pulse.