🎟️🌸❤️Vinebox

Please throw me into the void.
Why am i even writing this.

whoever made me do this i hope you like seeing me suffer

Transfem vine and transmasc Boombox
____

Soo... Boombox and Vinestaff got freaky together... Vinestaff forgot to pull out when she came... Yes.

Like two weeks later, Vinestaff and Boombox are at Vine's place, cuddling together on the couch.
Boombox felt kind of lightheaded and a bit nauseous. Vinestaff could tell. "Are you okay, darling?"

A second later, Boombox throws up on the floor.
".. y-yeah.... I'm sorry for this by the way-"

"No, no its fine! I want to make sure you're okay!" Vinestaff reassured him.

The two cleaned the mess.

A bit later, Boombox has to go. Just out of pure curiosity he stopped at the pharmacy while on the way and bought a pregnancy test.

Once he was at his place, he did the test....

"Holy fuck." He was shocked. IT WAS POSITIVE

He quickly called Vinestaff. "Vine!" He whined.

"What? Is everything okay?"

"IM PREGNANT FOR FUCK SAKE" Boombox wasn't prepared for this.

"O- Oh- Um....." Vinestaff went a bit quiet.

"What do we do??"

"... I.... Do you want to keep it...?" Vinestaff said.

"You know I'm afraid of pregnancy, Vine." Boombox said, letting out a sigh.

".. Well I won't force you to do anything. Yeah it's our kid but... Its your body and your health too."

...

"we'll keep it." Boombox said, before hanging up.

okay shorry yall i js died halfway while writing this i give up man

i AM NOT WRITING BOOMBOX GIVIBG BIRTH

also their kid is called Moonflower and she likes. helping her mother in the garden with flowers and sometimes brings back rocks to her father