3. Bestie knows everything

~Next day~

Early morning she called Shrestha, her bestie. Whom she didn't talk for half and a year.
Phone ringing continuously...

"No answer! She be sleeping. I'll call her in the evening" she took her phone aside thinking.

Suddenly her phone rings!

H- Hello! Shrestha, hey how are you? Advika breathlessly said.

"I'm fine. And you? Are you okay?", Shrestha said coldly.

"Yeah, I'm fine too. I thought you're still angry with me" for not having any contact, Advika said nervously playing with the hem or the her shirt.

"Why should I? is it your choice to leave without saying anything," Shrestha said trying to not burst out.

"You know what was the situation at that time, I wasn't in my sense where have I been? It was hard time to process and I could barely move or think. I was all alone there, after dad left, I was broke, I'm very sorry about that". Trying to explain her.
"I did regret every single day after that.

"Hey! It wasn't my intention to make you feel guilty about it Advika.
Girl...  I was there after uncle's funeral looking for you but all you did to me..... left me behind without saying a single word.

I know you we're grieving but that shoulder should be mine ..to let those tears shred but you don't even let me do that...how could you? She said holding her tears back

I was hurt at how could you just left. I felt so vulnerable. " Did I ever mean anything to you?" I can totally understand what you went through too, But I'm glad you called me after long since. That's all matter to me", Shrestha said with a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry about it... I really do.
But I'll make up this time for what I did. See you in couple of weeks." Said holding her excitement.

"Are you coming there?? Is so?" She said shockingly.

"yeah! I'm willing to meet you in person and fill all the cracks we building up for so long" assuring her.

Shrestha excitedly replied, "you little bitch telling me now can't tell me before.. cutting the crap".

Language please! Advika said being modest.

Okay! Okay! But what should I do with all these butterflies you put into my stomach? Can't wait to see you, come soon" Shrestha chuckled kicking her feet in the air.

"As soon as possible, you pobo", Advika said smiling ear to ear.

An hour passed they talked continuously forgotten what happened in the past.
They both are excited about their upcoming meetup.

Advika drafted into thoughts, recalling all the happy moments they share together. Whether they were doing each other makeup or doing assignments together there are always happy chaos around each other.

         ~~~~~~~~~🪷~~~~~~~~~

I tried to short it as much as possible
Hoping you like it...