Quickie Before The Party: Valstrax (Ft. Kei)

A/N: You know the drill, hope you enjoy, blah blah blah. Have a nice day/night whenever you read this... seriously though, take care of yourselves. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

The flight is going relatively smoothly, with Valerie blasting through the skies quick enough to get them all there while still remaining uncooked as per Sean's request.

Valerie: "Enjoying the air time, because I sure am!"

Kei: "It's great! I just don't understand how you're going so fast, and we're completely fine down here!"

Valerie: "My wings! They cut through the air with ease! And since I'm holding you all close to me, you're completely fine... or some shit, I don't really know how it works, but it does!"

Valerie then glances down as they are now flying over the Hoarfrost Reach. Valerie looks down and notices the lights coming from a secluded area.

Valerie: "Alright, I see it, here we go!"

Y/N: "Wait a minute, you aren't going to diveb-"

He gets cut off as Valerie starts to dive down towards the area, much to everyone's dismay, as they all begin to panic.

Kei: "Hey! Slow down!"

Sean: "Val! We are not built for sudden stops like you are!"

Xeji: "Indeed! You will most likely cause serious irreversible, if not fatal, damage to all of us!

Valerie smirks and then bites her lip.

Valerie: "Alright, but I'm getting laid the moment we land. Nothing gets me going more than flying fast!"

She says as she looks at Y/N and Kei.

Y/N: Fine! Fine! Just slow down!"

Valerie smirks and rolls her eyes before she starts to adjust her wings downwards as the propulsion from them slows the fall. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief as Val's feet touch the snowy ground. She then drops everyone and snickers.

Valerie: "Here we are, Hoarfrost Reach."

Y/N and Kei both stand up and dust themselves off. Kei examines the winter wonderland in awe. Her eyes gleam with excitement, and she quickly takes notes of the plant life.

Kei: "Woah... This place is amazing."

She then shudders and walks over to Y/N for warmth.

Kei: "Cold though, but still nice."

Sean stands up and helps Xeji out of the snow.

Sean: "Yeah, it is... where is everyone?"

Valerie: "Just head north, I landed a good way back."

Valerie then smirks as she wraps her muscular arms around the shoulders of Y/N and Kei.

Valerie: "Alright, about your end of the bargain."

Kei then turns and looks at her

Kei: "Wait, what?!"

Valerie: "Ummm, yeah. I thought that was pretty clear that I wanted both of ya."

Kei: "I don't know if w-"

Valerie shushes her by planting a kiss directly onto Kei. Kei blushes fiercely but slowly melts into, clearing away any inhibitions she had about the upcoming threesome before Valerie pulls away from her.

Valerie: "That didn't take much convincing."

Sean chuckled along with Xeji, who sat on his shoulder before crossing her legs and leaning against his head.