Great Jaggi

You awoke in the morning and yawned. You got out of bed and went to your chest to get your armor. It was A/C(s) and you loved the scheme of it. Smiling you walked out of your house and down to the quest board. You looked through the many quests a d saw that a Great Jaggi needed to be captured. You smiled and accepted the quest knowing that it would be easy for you. Before heading out you went to grab a meal. You paid the fee and began to scarf down your food. After eating it you felt your stamina rise dramatically thus you were ready to head out. Once you were out and about you picked up some supplies for the quest. Like a pitfall trap, some sleeping bombs and other essential items. You then began to walk along the Ancestral Steppe. Exploring every nook and cranny for a Great Jaggi but you found no sign of one. You continued walking but something didn't feel right this time. As you kept looking for one you noticed a group of Jaggi were sneaking up on you. He drew your F/W and prepared for battle. The Jaggi group suddenly got larger and larger until they outnumbered you. With no other option you started to back up. Unaware that the group was leading you into a trap you continue to back away. Just then a shadow loomed over you. Before you could react fast enough and turn around you were knocked unconscious.... You found yourself awaking a few minutes later.

Y/N: "Uhhhhggg, where am I"

???: "Yay you're finally awake"

You turned around and saw no one. You were in some sort of nest that was very large. You stood up and reached for your weapon. The bad thing was that it was gone. Another thing you noticed was your armor was gone.

Y/N: "Where is my gear"

???: "Sorry human, but I couldn't have you fighting back"

You growled to yourself.

Y/N: "Who are you anyway"

You kept looking around but couldn't see where the voice was coming from.

Y/N: "Show yourself"

???: "Okay"

You waited for the keeper of the voice to show themselves. Just then you felt a weight on the top of your head.

???: "Peekaboo"

You pushed off of it and turned to see a Great Jaggi.

(The one in the picture but with the bra on here's the sauce https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2213595

Artist is Lonbluewolf on rule 34)

Y/N: "A Great Jaggi"

The Great Jaggi wore a yellow bikini that did no good in covering her massive breasts. She did a few poses for you while you just watched.

Y/N: "What are you doing"

Great Jaggi: "I'm trying to seduce you... It doesn't seem like it's working"

The poses she did were very erotic. She pushed up her huge chest and let her tounge drip saliva on her cleavage. You knew you liked this a lot but still tried to hold it together. Your mind was telling you no but as for your body...

Great Jaggi: "It is working! Just look at how hard you are"

Y/N: (Damn you dick)

Your cock was now standing at full attention. The Great Jaggi walked over to you swaying her large hips in the process. This turned you on even more as your dick strained to be free from its cloth prison. She lowered her head down to your level giving you a perfect view of her huge cleavage. She dragged a hand... across your face. Her claw cut your face slightly. She saw the blood on your face and got closer. She used her long tounge to lick the wound, getting a taste for your blood. She then grabbed your head with both her hands and slammed her mouth against yours. She roughly abused your mouth with her long tounge forcing it down your throat and and back up again. She repeated this over and over for two minutes before pulling away for air. You coughed and gasped as you could finally breathe. The Great Jaggi just smiled a toothy smiled and grabbed your shoulders. She then slammed you into the nest.