Diablos Double Trouble

This was requested by Commandont, hope you enjoy.

Y/N himself is scouting the Wildspire Wastes. He was just out on a normal expedition collecting some ore to sell and get more money (I do it with low and some high level ores I don't need). He wipes some sweat from his head and looks around.

Y/N: "I've cleared this area out... time to move onto the next"

He begins to move on as he enters a wide open area. He looks around and sees Vespoid flying about. All of a sudden he hears yelling, followed by a roar. Y/N gets curious and goes to investigate. He walks until he reaches a place where the ground goes inward. He goes down and ends up within a cavern underneath the ground where more yelling is heard. He inches closer until, to his surprise, he sees a Diablos and a Black Diablos arguing. He examines them closer and sees the huge rack that both of them share. For size reference both of their busts are about the size of two oversized watermelons compared to Y/N.

Diablos: "This is my turf, BITCH!"

B. Diablos: "In your fucking dreams"

Y/N watches as the two begin to fight. The Diablos tackles the Black Diablos as they begin to wrestle. Y/N is captivated by the intensity of the fight as they tussle to and fro. He shakes off his memorization and approaches the two. The Black Diablos is now on top of the other one and has her pinned down. Both of their oversized chests pressing against one another have this scene a sort of lewd vibe to it.

B. Diablos: "Gotcha, now I'm gonna kill you"

Diablos: "Do it then!"

Y/N hears this and rushes over just in time.

Y/N: "Stop!"

The two Diablos look over at where the powerful and booming voice came from.

Diablos: "A hunter?"

B. Diablos: "What do you want?"

Y/N: "Stop fighting, one of you could get hurt"

B. Diablos: "This doesn't involve you so leave"

Y/N: "There's no point in fighting"

Diablos: "But she's on my turf"

B. Diablos: "You mean MY turf"

Diablos: "No one asked you"

They both growl at each other which makes Y/N get a bit ticked off.

Y/N: "ENOUGH!"

They both stop and look at Y/N again.

Y/N: "Get off of her and sit there"

B. Diablos: "But"

Y/N: "NOW!"

The Black Diablos listens and immediately gets off of the other Diablos. They both then sit by each other. Y/N sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

Y/N: "So why are you fighting again"

Diablos: "She's on my turf"

Y/N: "And why are you on her turf"

B. Diablos: "I need a nice area for my mate when I find one"

Y/N: "Have you found one?"

B. Diablos: "Well... no"

Diablos: "Ha"

B. Diablos: "I will cut you"

Y/N: "Quiet... Now then, why are you attacking her"