Morality Bites

*At the manor*

"Whoa. What did you buy?" Phoebe asks as Piper walks into the kitchen with grocery bags and one of her shoes in her hand.

"Doody." Piper tells her as she shows them her shoe with poop on the bottom of her heel.

"We weren't out of that." Prue tells her as she walks into the laundry room and then closes the door as she walks back into the kitchen.

"No, I stepped in it again. That man has turned our front walk into a puppy mine field." Piper tells them as she takes her other shoe off.

"I cannot believe that guy still lets his dog do his business right in front of our house." Phoebe tells them.

"Yeah, well, we've left notes." Prue tells them.

"Where has notes gotten us?" Phoenix asks.

"Nowhere." Piper tells her.

"Yeah, well, I've had it. The next time I catch him in the act, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind." Phoebe tells them and then a dog barks.

"That couldn't be." Piper tells them.

"Oh, I hope it is." Phoebe tells her and then they all head to the living room window and look out of it.

"That's them; that's the guy and his dog. I can't believe it." Piper tells them as they all watch the dog do his business on the sidewalk in front of the manor.

"That is so rude. He's just going to walk away." Prue tells them.

"Then don't let them; use your magic." Phoebe tells them.

"Huh?" Piper asks as she and Prue look at Phoebe.

"Well, if you can't teach the dog new tricks, how about the owner? Just think of the money we'd save on carpet cleaning alone." Phoebe tells them.

"We can't, remember? Personal gain." Phoenix tells her.

"It's for the greater good. I mean, that's our job, right? Think of it as community service. We'd be doing the whole block a favor. Come on. Okay, Piper." Phoebe tells them as she opens the window.

"I hope he's not out of my range." Piper tells her and then freezes the guy and the dog. 

"Prue...nice shot." Phoebe tells her as she uses her powers to move the poop, and they unfreeze.

"Duck!" Phoebe exclaims as the man turns to look around and they duck under the window out of sight.

"Did he see you?" Prue asks Phoebe.

"So, what if he did? What's he going to do, cry witch? Well, we've done our good deed for the day. I think I deserve 15 minutes of channel surfing." Phoebe tells them as she walks to the couch as Prue and Phoenix stand back up.

"Who wants coffee?" Piper asks.

"I'll grind." Prue tells them.

"I'll pour the creamer." Phoenix tells them as she, Prue and Piper head towards the kitchen and Phoebe gets comfortable on the couch and channel surfs and then has a premonition as she lands on the sports channel about Cal Green and sees herself being burned at the stake and Prue, Piper and a pregnant Phoenix crying as Phoebe screams out in pain and Phoebe comes out of the premonition crying out and Prue, Piper and Phoenix rush into the living room.

"Phoebe, are you okay?" Prue asks as she sits down next to her.

"Take a deep breath, honey; it's all right." Piper tells Phoebe as she sits down on the other side of her as Phoenix sits in front of Phoebe.