Chapter Two ; Getting through the day .

Hi guys ! (: Sorry if this story sucks , but it's my first story I'm writing so I might suck and I apoligize .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my black Range Rover , yeah whatever it's a fancy car , blah blah . It's like whatever to me . I hate this car , it makes me think that my father just bought it for me to bribe me and stay with him . I don't like his wife , I hate her so fucking much . I literally have never liked her .

My mother ? She died in a car accident 6 years ago when I was 11 .

Since then it's been hell for me.

Once I get to my car , I realize I had a message .

*Have a good first day of school, bitch. Haha.* I roll my eyes as I see who the contact is. Of course it's my step mother.

*Oh fuck you , careless fatass.* I reply back.

If I could kill her, I would. Trust me. But I've seen how my dad looks at her, he looks so happy with her. And I hate that. I thought I was the only girl my dad would need in his life.

-

"Ashley get the fuck down here or I will leave!" I scream at my friend through the phone.

"Calm down Natalie!" she screams back.

I let out a big sigh, which causes her to laugh.

Who's Ashley you may ask?

She's my best friend, my only friend for that matter. I started to distance myself from people when I was a freshman. I trusted no one, I still don't. when I look up to look out the window, I see my dumbass friend almost tripping by her own feet. I can't help but giggle.

"Only you Ashley, only you!" I say with humor behind my voice as she opens the passanger door.

"Oh shut up!" she says while rolling her eyes.

"Ready for school?" she questions me.

"Haha! No." I answer.

"Why is that missy?" curiosity hits her.

"I don't wanna deal with all the bullshit. Especially from Conner's. I've had enough of him in the summer." I reply , not losing my focus from the road.

"Yeah, you sure did have enough of him.." Ashley replies with a wink.

"Oh my god. shut the fuck before I open the door and push you out." I rapidly say.

"You haven't changed a bit Natalie." she replies with a smirk.

Yeah, I haven't. Its still me, boring old Natalie. The loser who gets a 4.0 GPA. I hope this year is good to me.

"What?" Ashley distracts me from my thoughts.

"Huh? I didn't say anything." I reply.

"Whatever." she mumbles under her breath.