chapter 2: the change

hyerin wakes up passed out on the floor her head ringing. she struggles to stand up, with her right hand looking for something to support her with while she walks to the bathroom while the other hand goes to her head clutching it.

"you okay?" aunt may asks her worried as she sees the girl struggling "yes im fine just....a headache ill be fine" she replies "do you wanna take of school today and rest?" may says going to the little girl to guide her to the bathroom "please thank you" hyerin says stepping inside the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" she screams loudly accompanied by a bang aunt may rushed to the bathroom that was now opened by hyerin who was getting soaked by the now broken faucet, both of them were very confused as to what happened but aunt may just called the lady downstairs to tell the workers that it broke so they can fix it later.

now hyerin was confused but brushed it off and went to bed but her stomach started growling, she made her entrance to the kitchen seeing a bunch off available to cook but she felt lazy so she went to go get cup noodles but she noticed something on her fingers you couldn't notice it at first but its very obvious when you know its there, it was like a spiders fingers or something she was every more confused and scared but she still went infront of the wall to go and do a supposedly experiment that everyone knew was not possible. she places her hands on the wall and slowly she tried to climb up, she struggled with her legs for a bit but got used to it. and to her shock she was actually now climbing the wall like a spider.

she was happy with her new acquired ability and wanted to know more so she did the smartest thing in the world.....google she googled what else a spider can do. she had her self  a check list and what scared her the most what the fact that spiders shits out webs the girl was scared she was gonna start shitting webs she didn't want that to happen until a certain hole started forming on her wrists, she got so scared when she saw it but realized maybe its for the webs and did weird hand motions, she tried to copy elsa when she was using her powers but nothing was coming out and at that point the girl was giving up and decided to go back to sleep but she tried one more time, and for the love of God it actually worked!

hyerin was now shooting spider webs all over their apartment and climbing walls until she realized aunt may is gonna come home soon and she needs to clean it up. she was planning to tell aunt mag but then she got scared that aunt may will get scared, send her away or call her a freak and all that. she knew her aunt loved her but she couldn't risk any of that so she decided to keep it a secret.