000

Introduction of your character

Main character:
Name: Athena Lyra
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Hair: wavy black hair with red and blue highlights
Eyes: Light brown almost orangish

Main character: Name: Athena LyraAge: 18Gender: FemaleHair: wavy black hair with red and blue highlights Eyes: Light brown almost orangish

Relations:

Adopted Granddaughter of Makarov
Siblings: Lauxus [step]
Love interest: Gray Fullbuster
Potential Love interest: Natsu, Sting
Bestfriends: Gray, Erza, Cana
Close friends: Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Mira, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Lily, Levy

Joined Fairy Tail a few months before Gray

Magic Type: Cosmic Genesis and Astral Requip 

This extraordinary power allows the wielder to manipulate the very fabric of reality, shaping worlds, altering destinies, and transcending the boundaries of existence itself.

Dimensional Forge: With a mere thought, the user can sculpt and shape new dimensions, crafting entire universes or reshaping existing ones according to their will. They can manipulate the laws of physics, creating or destroying matter with a mere gesture.

Soulweave Mastery: Drawing upon the essence of creation, the user can weave and reshape souls, imbuing them with divine power or altering their fundamental nature. They can merge souls with the very essence of reality itself, granting them immortality or bestowing them with unimaginable strength.

Divine Sovereignty: Empowered by cosmic forces, the user can bend the minds of mortals to their will, exerting control over thoughts, emotions, and actions with unparalleled authority. They can shape destinies, guiding the course of existence with divine wisdom.

Strengths:

- She can manipulate her mind to think that she still has the power left to fight even when she's low on magic

- Skilled in hand-to-hand combat

- Sword fighting

- Can fight without using powers

- Her powers last longer as she utilizes her surroundings

Weaknesses:

- Her magic type is mostly defense magic.

- The more power she uses, the more it mentally strains her, which can cause her to black out or even fall into a coma for a week.

- Is scared to fully embrace or unleash her power as it may destroy her and everything around her

- Overuse of power can distort her reality, which can harm her and others around her as she still has control over her powers.

Personality and traits:

- Very sarcastic and wity

- Short tempered but plays it like a cool cucumber

- Good sense of humor

- Can be [act] oblivious sometimes

- Very flirty

- Strong and determined to win the fight

- Loyal

- Smart

- Observant

Athena's Back story:

Athena's world shattered in the blaze that consumed her family. The flames not only stole away her parents but also her innocent little sister, their laughter forever silenced by the merciless inferno. In the aftermath, Athena was left alone, a solitary figure amidst the charred remnants of her once-happy home.

But fate had yet more cruelty in store for her. Just when she thought the depths of despair couldn't grow any darker, she was whisked away by a clandestine underground organization. This shadowy cabal had sinister designs, seeking to harness the latent magic within children through twisted experiments. Athena, along with other unfortunate youths, became a pawn in their macabre game of domination.

The horrors she endured within those walls defied description. They subjected her to relentless torment, both physical and psychological, as they probed the limits of her magical potential. Implanted lacrimas, mysterious elixirs coursing through her veins – each procedure pushed her closer to the brink of madness. Yet through it all, she clung to a flicker of resilience, a stubborn refusal to surrender her will to their nefarious machinations.

Then came the night of reckoning. A spark of defiance ignited within Athena's soul, fueled by the searing pain of countless injustices. With a surge of newfound power, she unleashed devastation upon her captors, turning their once-secure fortress into a smoldering ruin. Amidst the chaos, she slipped away into the darkness, a solitary figure fleeing from the ashes of her tormentors' downfall.

Lost and alone, Athena wandered through the dense forest, haunted by memories of her past and uncertain of her future. It was there, amidst the whispering trees and dappled moonlight, that fate intervened once more. Master Makarov, a wise and enigmatic figure, crossed her path, sensing the raw potential that burned within her. Seeing an opportunity to nurture her talents for a greater purpose, he took her under his wing, guiding her along the path of redemption.

And so, at the tender age of eight, Athena found herself welcomed into the warm embrace of Fairy Tail, a guild where bonds of friendship and camaraderie flourished amidst the chaos of the magical world. Here, surrounded by kindred spirits who shared her scars and dreams alike, she forged a new destiny, vowing to use her powers not as a weapon of destruction, but as a shield to protect those she held dear.