I woke up to the sound of something crashing on the floor. I jolted out of bed and looked around. I saw kenny picking up pieces of glass.

"What happened?-"

I said getting out of bed. He looked up at me awkwardly

"Oh well I let my glass of water fall put of my hand on accident- sorry man"

I smiled at him and helped him clean the glass

"It's fine- I'd have to wake up anyway-"

"Yeahhh- probably. Why did you come here by the way?"

"My parents sent me here"

"Oh? Why they wanted you to go in a good school-?"

"Oh I don't really know? When I got back home Friday he told me I was leaving to Colorado"

"Oh? That's kinda odd man."

"I don't find it odd?"

"If you say so-"

Kenny stated before throwing the glass away. He looked over at my bed and snorted

"Is that a hello kitty plushie?-"

"Yeah! I love hello kitty!"

Kenny giggled and looked back up at me

"Aren't you like 17?"

"Yeah and? What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing nothing. But let me give you some advice. Chose your group of friend wisely in this school."

Kenny told me looking now dead serious. I looked at him and nodded quickly

"Yeah okay-?"

Kenny then just smiled at me and streched. He grabbed his phone. If we can call it that. It looks old and the screen is slightly cracked. He hummed a small tune before smiling and looking back up at me. I blinked few times

"My friend clyde is throwing a party today. Wanna go? You could meet some people already"

I've never ever went to a party. Firstly because my parents would never have let let me. And secondly I wasn't allowed to go out at night. But a party sounds fun. What could go wrong ?

"Oh yeah sure! It sounds fun! I've never went to a party!"

Kenny frowned

"You've never? Damn your life sounds pretty boring man."

"Well no its not! Well at least it wasn't. I'd get up go to school then after I had work I'd go home and most of the time I'd get grounded so I listen to music in my room and such-"

"That- sounds- horrible-? Well huh let's just forget about that."

I just shrugged and laid back down in bed. I was still a bit tired and if I was going to a party I should probably get some more rest.

"Well just wake me up later.."

"Will do man"

And with that I closed my eyes. It didn't take me long to fall back asleep. I was really tired.