Chapter 1: Shattered

Please read the description before you start the story, it will make more sense, thank you.
———
Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
F/C - Favorite color
———
The whole gang including you, all made it up a mountain inside a cave but without Sonic. You all saw as Dr. Robotnik or better known as Dr. Eggman used his robots to dig out a mysterious crystal, but then Sonic came "hey guys! I made it" he shouted, you all looked back at Sonic and shouted "YOUR LATE!!!" Then Eggman looked back and said "Sonic?!"

"Eggman" Sonic replied, Eggman smirked
"Just in time to watch me claim the paradox prism and transform your disgustingly green world into something more... ME" Eggman chuckled.

Sonic jumped down deeper into the cave and said "Yawn" he said as you all got into your fighting stance behind him "yup I yawned you Eggman" Sonic added
Eggman growled "CRUSH THEM ALL!!!" He demanded his robots.

You all ran towards his robots and it felt as if the whole world turn to slow motion, Sonic spin dash into the robots, Knuckles punched them, Rouge Kicked them, Amy used her mad hammer skills, Tails use his gadgets to blast lasers, you use your claw weapons on the back of your hands to cut them in half.

Sonic spin dash and punched the robots but then one of them kicked Sonic causing his rings to fall out and he was thrown "Sonic!" Tails shouted as he catches him from his arms, Sonic looked up to see him and smiles "yo Tails" he replied, then Sonic spin dash to the ground as Tails let go of him. Sonic landed right next to you.

"Y/N!!" Sonic shouted, but then you almost hit Sonic's face with your claws
"Whoa!" Sonic yelped
"Oh sorry Sonic" you said as you took your claws away from his face
"No problem Y/N" Sonic said, then he smirked "hey Y/N" Sonic started to whisper to you "when are you going to tell Tails?" He asked, you blushed lightly

"What are you talking about?" You asked, shaking nervously. "You know that you like-"
"Shh, he could hear you" you placed your hand over Sonic's mouth and shushes him.

He pushed away your hand from his face but then you saw a robot behind Sonic.

"LOOK OUT!!" You shouted as you threw your claws at the robot and cut it in half
"Whoa, thanks Y/N" Sonic did a thumbs up at you and winked
"No problem" You said as you threw your claws again to a robot behind you without looking.

"Seems you've got everything under control" Sonic replied
"Ya I guess so" you responded as you catch your claws as it was coming back to you.
"Well see ya" then Sonic left without saying another word. You placed your hand on your hip as you watch Sonic as he left. But then Eggman's robot was behind you.

You turned around and saw it, then it punched you and you were thrown across the cave. But before you could reach the ground you felt as if you were flying, you opened your eyes and saw that Tails was carrying you in a bride style. You blushed as you met with his beautiful sky blue eyes. You then decided to say something
"T-Tails?" He looked down at you and replied "it's okay Y/N, I got you" you smiled and blushed lightly.

Tails flew down to the ground and set you down safely "thanks Tails" you thanked him
Tails smiled and replied "no problem Y/N" you smiled as he said this.

"Hey you two lovebirds" you and Tails turned both of your attention to Sonic as he was talking to the both of you.
"We could really use some help" Sonic responds "oh right" you replied, then you and Tails started to help the gang.

"GET THAT ROCK OUT OF THE GROUND!!!" Eggman shouted and pointed to the paradox prism as his robots tried to drill it out of the ground, Eggman sigh of disappointment "if you want something done do it yourself" he said as he jumped into a robot mech suit. Sonic then spin dash and landed next to you and Tails.