༺𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑༻

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷𝐍𝐀 ' 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝐈 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 and kicked as I was forced to be brought to the demon ship that head Reya and my brother on it

𝐍𝐀 ' 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐈 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 and kicked as I was forced to be brought to the demon ship that head Reya and my brother on it. I was roughly dropped onto the ground causing me to hit my head hard, a loud groan coming from my mouth as I made impact with the cold floor.  Before I had the chance to sit up, I was dragged roughly by my arm and locked with the same tool they used before when we were attacked in the forest.

I hiss and thrash around weakly, attempting to get the thing off of my wrists, but in the end, I got no results. I eventually stop and look out towards the Metkayina adults, mama, and papa. I see the Ilu that TukTuk is on eventually stop infront of papa who quickly takes her into his arms, making me smile a little to see my sister safe and sound from the demons.

I look at my brother with worry and start whispering to him in Na'vi, "Lo'ak...are we gonna die..". He nuzzles into my head to the best of his ability, "No Lani, we will be ok..". I look around at the demons who are holding weapons, pointing them at the adults now, my ears pin back in worry before I see that old guy snatch the communication device off my brothers neck.

"Jake. Tell your friends to stand down. You want your kids back. You come out alone. You know better than to test my resolve."

A gun is pointed at my brothers head now making me thrash around again, same with Reya. "Lo'ak!" "Stop it!". I bang the thing holding my wrist together against the rail but nothing is working! Why do they have to be so cruel! "I took you under my wing, Jake. You betrayed me. You killed your own. Good men. Good women. I will not hesitate to execute your kid. ". I look at the man in shock before averting my eyes to papa, was it true? Did he kill innocents? No...no way..I refuse to believe that!

Everyone was quiet and still, the silence was awkward and scary, the tension. I then notice papa moving towards us and I try to get free. "Papa! Stop! Stop!". A hand is put over my mouth, my muffled cries heard from behind it. I see TukTuk in the hands of a new adult Metkayina Na'vi. I close my eyes in fear of what they are gonna do to papa, next thing I know is a loud splash is heard coming out of the water making everyone snap their heads into the direction. Payakan!

"Payakan! Its Payakan!"

Payakan flops onto the ship, rocking the whole thing, he then proceeds to attack the demons with his fins, easily throwing them around. Lo'ak kicks a demon shooting at Payakan which then results in him getting squished. I smile and bite the hand that was on my mouth, feeling my teeth sink into the flesh. Next thing I see from behind the hand I was biting is papa and the Metkayina's heading towards us.

Payakan then flops back into the water after attacking the demons and avoiding a shot that was sent towards him. "Sully's inbound! I want eyes on him!". The demons hop onto their Ikran and begin heading towards them, leaving all three of us still tied up. So much shooting and fighting was happening, making me nervous but confident in our victory against the demons. Ships are exploding everywhere you look and people are being killed.