1. Wake up

'wake up, wake up if it's all you do'

<3

Flynn and Olivia walk up to Julie at her locker before their music lesson. Olivia, Julie and Flynn are best friends, since forever is what they will tell you if you ask them.

"Hey underachiever" Flynn and Olivia both greet Julie after they stop next to her by her locker

"Hey disappointment and hey Vivi" Julie replies back while turning to them with a smile.

"Ok, I know you don't want me to ask you this, but have you figured out what you're gonna do today?" Flynn asks Julie.

"I'll know in the moment" Julie says. This earns an eyebrow raise from Olivia

"Really Jules, that's all your giving me. Mrs. Harrison said this is your last chance" Olivia tells her with desperation to try and convince her.

"I know. I was there" Julie laughs a little and earns a small sigh from Flynn and Olivia. They all turn there heads as they hear a high pitch voice talking.

"See you at the rally" Carrie says while handing out flyers to people.

"Ugh what is she handing out?" Flynn ask while nodding her head towards Carrie.

"Hi"

"Desperation" Julie mutter backs. Olivia snorts in response

"Mh"

Carrie walks up to the three girls while giving them the flyer "Here you go. My groups performing at the spirit rally tomorrow, I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do"

"Oh my gosh, Carrie. Thanks!" Flynn says to her sarcastically

"Oh my gosh, Flynn. Don't bother coming" Carrie says back placing a hand to her chest before walking away.

Flynn has a shocked face before scrunching up the paper and throwing it behind her.

"Ow! Flynn you just hit me in the face with your paper" Olivia exclaims

"Oh sorry liv. Accident"

Flynn and Olivia look back at Julie to see her smiling at Nick.

"Nick. Still? You know they're gonna get married and have a bunch of unholy babies" Flynn tells Julie with a small nod to her head. Olivia now stood next to her agree silently.

"Nick's a sweetheart" Julie defends

"Yeah you'd actually have to talk to him to know that" Flynn replies

"I mean if Nick doesn't want you Julie I'll definitely have you" Olivia flirts with her best friend adding a small wink at the end of her sentence. This earns a laugh from both girls.

"And only one of them has to be a demon to make a demon baby" Flynn adds. Flynn turns to Carrie and shouts "Demon". Carrie turns to look at the three girls as they turn their heads to hide their laughs.

"There's that smile" Olivia turns Julie's chin to look at her and Flynn. "Now let's go prove everybody wrong" All three girls start to walk to music

                                    <3

Everyone is sat in their seats in music listening to Nick as he plays A really good Riff on his guitar. The second he finishes the class erupt into claps, some people cheering and Carrie muttering a small 'wow' while clapping.

"Nice job Nick. Almost impressive as your game against Glendale" Mrs. Harrison's comment earns a chuckle from the class before Nick walks over to collect his stuff. "Ok, we have one last performance. Julie?"