Chapter 2: Shadows of the Dreamscape

In the Parlor Car of the Astral Express, its crewmembers and passengers were hanging out. "Umm... March, what are you doing?" Caelus asked his friend as March looked at Caelus from specific angles.

"Well, Caelus, I just noticed your clothes. You've had the same look every day since you boarded the Express," March remarked.

"Well, I am comfortable wearing these clothes every day," Caelus replied to March.

"Are you sure? Aren't you getting bored, stuck in the same look for a year?" March said.

"And since your ascension into Aeonhood, your human form has had a large muscular physique and very long hair that won't fit your current fashion style," March said deadpan.

"What's your suggestion?" Caelus asked March.

"How about we go shopping at the mall? With me, Kiana, and Himeko!" March said excitedly.

"Ok," Caelus agreed.

"Yay! Caelus, you are the best! Mr. Yang and Dan Heng always avoid accompanying me and Himeko to the malls," March said happily and left Caelus alone while Welt and Dan Heng heard the conversation between Caelus and March about shopping in the mall.

"Umm... Caelus, can we talk for a second?" Welt said.

"What is it, Mr. Yang?" Caelus asked.

"Just don't accept March's invite to the malls," Dan Heng said bluntly.

"What do you mean, Dan Heng?" Caelus asked his friend.

"The thing is, Caelus, the malls become an eternal prison for men when they are accompanied by women," Welt said, speaking about his past experiences with his human friends, Frederica Nikola Tesla, and Lieserl Albert Einstein. The poor Herrscher of Reason was stuck in the malls for eternity in the past.

"That's why you need girls to help with your fashion sense because you didn't ask your friend for fashion tips... umm, you wear questionable things, Mr. Yang," Caelus said.

"What do you mean, Caelus?" Welt narrowed his eyes at Caelus.

"That's what Kiana said to me about your fashion sense, Mr. Yang. She even gave me a photo of you, Mr. Yang," Caelus said.

"Can you show it to us?" Dan Heng said.

Caelus nodded and showed the embarrassing photo of Welt, who was dressed in a cross-dress as a female idol!? Dan Heng's eyes widened in shock and while holding his laughter, Welt was rolling onto the floor, dying from embarrassment at seeing his p...

Caelus nodded and showed the embarrassing photo of Welt, who was dressed in a cross-dress as a female idol!? Dan Heng's eyes widened in shock and while holding his laughter, Welt was rolling onto the floor, dying from embarrassment at seeing his photo on Caelus' phone.

"Caelus, where did you find this photo!" Welt exclaimed as he grabbed Caelus' black jacket and shook Caelus violently, back and forth, but in a comical fashion. Welt blushed red in embarrassment while Dan Heng sweatdropped at the scene, never having seen Welt cross-dress as a female idol in his entire life.