prologue-0

Nestled in a tranquil suburb of Washington state, where the humdrum of daily life is punctuated by the occasional whisper of possibilities and the soaring of hopes, there exists a tale of ambition, dedication, and the unrelenting pursuit of greatness.

Amid the hustle and bustle of everyday life, one dared to dream a seemingly impossible dream— to be the best tennis player in all of Washington. It was not just a dream of personal achievement but also one of recognition, fame, and the admiration of peers and onlookers alike.

Thus began the journey of this dreamer, whose quest for tennis greatness started in the hallways of middle school. Despite the lack of a tennis court, their passion for the sport remained steadfast. They sought out ways to pursue their love for the game, determined to carve a path to success.

Under the tutelage of Mr. Toshinori, a prominent figure in the tennis community, our protagonist found a way forward. They started from the humble beginnings of a beginner's tennis camp and worked tirelessly to rise to the elite courts of a prestigious private club. There, they honed their skills and made a name for themselves in Washington's tennis history.

But as success loomed on the horizon, fate intervened with a cruel twist—a devastating injury that threatened to derail their aspirations and shatter their dreams. Despite this setback, they refused to give up, navigating a new reality with unwavering resilience, determination, and the unwavering support of loved ones.

As the curtain rises on their journey, a tale of triumph, heartache, and redemption unfolds—a testament to the indomitable human spirit and the enduring power of dreams. In the heart of Washington state, where passion meets perseverance, the stage is set for an unforgettable saga to unfold.