My lover, mine all mine

Hoseok was walking in the rain, tears and rain drops gliding down  his face

Hoseok was walking in the rain, tears and rain drops gliding down  his face. All the anger, resentment, hatred everything melted  inside him and he weeped for himself, for his love. He fell on his knees and screamed.

"WHY"

" WHY"

He knew he kept his love alive with fueling the anger and hatred to it. He  burned himself but kept his love alive,
even when it costs him his dreams, his life, his everything. But now, he was ashes, so he screamed and screamed. Now, he mourned himself, he mourned life, he mourned his everything. He mourned the boy who was gone, his dreams and the life he had before he was abandoned.

When yoongi found jimin, he expected the crying. After all it was hoseok, his sun, his sunshine and has tendency to hurt people where it hurts the most. What he didn't expect a blank stare jimin gave him.

" He forgave us, hyung. " The words felt like slap to him.

" He said his goodbye today. He is gone, he is gone"jimin said, a lump growing in his throat.

Were they truly this hopeless? We're they really so ruined? So this is how their story ends?

°°°°°°

Jungkook whistled as he walk down the road. He spread his arms, welcoming the rain. He found peace in rain. The streets were nearly empty.
Except for few people who were also searching for shelter. He stood still as the rain drops kissed his face. 

The sky pours his love today,
Where are you my love?
Come and hold me,
Come a little closer.

He hummed the song when someone bumped into him. He couldn't see the man's face because of dark and he was clearly reeking of alcohol. He was shivering because of cold.

"Sir, you okay" Jungkook asked, feeling the pity. His clothes were branded though.

A wasted chaebol.  Jungkook thought.

" Y-- yes--" The stranger muttered some words. Jungkook removed his jacket, taking a step towards him. He covered the man with it.

" Come with me" Jungkook said and the stranger followed him. Jungkook reached the small cafe.  In light, he could see the man was really handsome.  He has long hairs, which reach his shoulders and apparently has mud in them.

Jungkook nudged him to sit and went to order. The stranger obliged,  he clutched the jacket waiting for the kind man to come back.

Jungkook put the coffee in front of him with some money.

" When you're sobber, get a taxi and go home " He said and left.  The stranger who was dizzy nodded at him. The lights were irritating his eyes so much.

" Yo-ur jacke--" The man said quietly apparently the boy already left.

°•°•°•

"Wait a minute" Namjoon said to seokjin as they both get ready to sleep.
Namjoon went to his room and came back a few minutes later.

He had two boxes in his hand, seokjin swore he never saw Namjoon this nervous before as the man kneeled in front of him. Taking seokjin's hands in his own, he took a deep breathe.

Seokjin stared at the platinum bands in Namjoon's hands as the man put the ring on seokjin's palm.

"Our wedding rings" Namjoon said, seokjin's body was warming up under the man's gaze.

"Nam- Namjoon this is only for time being" Seokjin said, those words tasted bitter in his mouth.

" Not for me" Namjoon whispered. "I will always be yours. I  am not asking you to wear one. This one is for me"

Seokjin fiddled with the ring as Namjoon slides his hand towards him. Seokjin slides the ring on his finger. It illuminated under the thunder.

"I am married to the most amazing man in this world, no,in the universe"
Namjoon grinned.

"And when our time will be over" Seokjin asked, a irritation filled his being.

"You are free seokjin, you'll always be free. I will never bound you to me. But For me there will be no one after you, there was no one before you. You are my only one. " Namjoon said and kissed seokjin's crooked fingers. Seokjin's eyes went to other ring in the box which was left there.

" Now this one is for you" Namjoon said and handle him the other one.
Seokjin was about to open it. " Not here" Namjoon said and in other moment he lifted the man in his arms.
A squeak left seokjin's lips.

Namjoon opened the bathroom door with a slight kick. He made seokjin sit on the black counter top. Seokjin's eyes were still on Namjoon's left hand where the band was shining in din light.

" Open it" Namjoon said standing between his legs. Seokjin's eyes went to the amare written on the box.

Seokjin's eyes widen when he saw what was in the box, a body chains, waist chain and anklets.

" It was the same set from amare"

" You notic- you" Seokjin said.

"Can you wear this for me? " Namjoon asked, seokjin didn't have a single bone in his body to say no.

So he nodded and Namjoon pecked his lips. Namjoon undid the button of the pajama tops. The cold fingers against seokjin's skin were melting his skin like snow on fire.

Namjoon took his feet and kissed them before putting on the anklets..

"My heart, " Namjoon whispered, leaning his forehead against seokjin's temple.

This moment if Namjoon asked for his life, seokjin was sure he would do it without hesitation. He surrendered himself to Namjoon. Heart, body and soul.

--------

Hwan jin found his boss in a school playground lost somewhere at the dawn. The man's clothes were still somewhat wet due to rain. But most importantly the man was silent, when he saw him, when hwan jin drove them home.

" Hwan jin" The voice came out scratchy and hoseok's throat burned.

" Yes, boss" Hwan jin said, he was holding his breathe. His boss never in his life seemed so, hopeless? No, like he gave up on himself.

" Find a therapist" Hoseok said and left.

Hwan jin was staring  at the man's back until he went into the building.
He was looking tired. Hwan jin took a deep breathe. His boss knew how to handle himself, somehow he always knew. Hoseok, the man who avoided people like plague, who keeps people at distance when he sleeps with them. Just clothes to wear and then threw them. He didn't knew what to do but hoseok knew and hwan jin could only wish that man would emerge as always.

Jimin's eyes were on the rising sun which was spreading his wings in sky, ready to paint the world. "Good bye sweetheart"  Hoseok's voice echoed in his mind. Jimin closed his eyes. The memories came and played in his mind just like always.

"Give him some time" Jimin turned around and hugged the man.

" And after that--" Jimin asked, voice muffled.

" He will be here" Yoongi said, it was a promise.

" Swear on us" Jimin said. A hope blooming in his heart.

" I swear on us, darling " Yoongi said, the morning was beautiful, calm and soothing .

================================
A/n : smut in next chapter.. ...

I kinda ship hoseok /hwan jin. Hmmm, maybe they end up together???👀