I AM HERE

Hwan jin was observing the small man, 5'8 he assumed. Park jimin was an uptight posh man, his eyes mirroring nothing, a smile on his face, safe to say the man's aura demanded attention in whatever room he stepped into. He has a soft angelic voice, he was calm and collected. He heard everyone's opinion in the room and was to speak the last. All in all he was the epitome of power and grace.

"To the beginning" The people in the room shouted making hwan jin flinch, bringing him out of his thoughts.

Jimin looked at the man who flinched and a pang shooted his heart. Hobi didn't attend the meeting and send hwan jin attend instead of his place. It was highly unprofessional but he understood, he was running away from him, from them.

Hwan jin was a competent lad, perfect for his job and fullfill all the demands that his post requires. He was nothing but professional and really handsome.
He joined hope co.when it was a small enterprise. He gave the company his 7 years, more like his entire Twenties. Also, he was the closest to hoseok, as far as Jimin knows.

The meeting went really well, hwan jin was writing the report in his tablet when the elevator opened with a ding sound and hwan's breath hitched. "Min yoongi" . He was there, standing in his all glory. A scar across his right eye, those eyes penetrating his soul. He has a boquet of tulips in his hands.
Hwan jin stepped into the elevator as the min yoongi stepped out. Hwan jin nodded at the man and min yoongi greeted him back with a nod. As the door closes, hwan jin released a deep breath he doesn't knew he was holding.

" He is really scary" He thought to himself, but since when his boss has normal taste. Hwan shakes his head as some pictures start pouring into his mind. He just hopes that boss and min yoongi never cross paths, the man was already in the deep misery writhing in pain.

Jesus,please give him some peace. He made a cross on his chest

Yoongi was still standing in front of the lift. " It was hwan jin" His brain supplies the info., the tablet flashing hope co.

" You're my hope, you know that. " Hobi said hugging him from behind.

" That's a stupid word, you know that" He retorted back.

" But I believe in it because of you, so it's not stupid." Hoseok nuzzled into his neck.

" You're my hope too" He whispered into the empty corridor staring at the metal door.

-

Namjoon never had a shortage of sexual partners. He was quite picky about them though. At the end of the day or night, they were nothing just to fulfill his sexual needs. Although he never took one person twice into his bed. But seokjin, he was different. Yes, seokjin was beautiful, pretty, handsome, enchanting. He stirred hunger in namjoon. Namjoon wants to touch him, feel his skin, explore all the crooks and curves until he is satisfied, the more seokjin came to him, the stronger the hunger gets. It consumed his being where he wants nothing but seokjin.

Namjoon had nothing in name of love, a person of his own. His father withdrawal himself from the world after his mother left them. Namjoon understood, if he was in father's place maybe he would do the same. Still it left him with nothing. He still has nothing so when seokjin came into his life he held him with his teeth and claws. Namjoon was empty, an abyss with nothing. His nights were cold, after sex it left him with more hollowness. Last night, it changed. His feets were not cold anymore, his tongue was loose in his mouth, his shoulders relaxed and he felt warm where his lungs are supposed to be. He was home.

Namjoon observed the stirring figure as seokjin's eyes met his and he blinked at him four times. Then seokjin's eyes dilated a bit, his brain supplies him information of yesterday as seokjin leaned towards him and pecked his cheeks.