Entrance Exam

Y/N's pov:

I woke up and prepared for the U.A. entrance exam,which was a good opportunity for me to get into the most prestigious school,I decided to wear a F/C trenchcoat and a red scarf,with F/C pants,I wear a F/C beanie hat,before heading off,as I got there,I saw the green haired yesterday now tripping when he start to float,I then realized the brunette touch his bag which caused him to float,the girl move him into a comfortable position and stop her quirk,the girl started to talk,while the boy was sick nervous and red,after the girl left,the guy was really happy, everyone just stared at him.

???:"I talked to a girl!"

Y/N:(Touch Midoriya's shoulder which made him flinch)"Sorry dude,but you weren't really talking to her more like stuttering,anyways see ya" I went inside the place where we gather for the instructions, first we were handed by a card,which had my face in the top left,with my card having the letter F on it,I head inside and saw Kaminari, along with Jiro,I wave at them and they wave back.

Kaminari:"Hey dude,are you nervous for today?"

Y/N:"Kinda...how about you Jiro-san?"

Jiro:"Pretty much." We three start to have some conversations when a tall blue haired dude approach us.

???:"Excuse me,were in the middle of passing an exam which would be a good opportunity for all of us,and you three just talk here like your not taking it seriously."

Y/N:"Who told you to barge in in people's conversations,we were talking for a bit and you just told us it's not proper,I'm being serious." with that,the three of us left and choose some seats,we seat next to each other, Kaminari was about to sit next to Jiro,when he turned to me.

Kaminari:"You,sit next to her,this girl looks really pretty" he said as I turned my head to where he's looking,so she's a girl with rose thorned hair,I nodded and sit next to Jiro,it was pretty awkward,when the stage lights up.

Y/N:"Hey y'all,do you have two megaphones? (Kaminari turn to look at you before realizing what your planning)

Jiro:"What's up with two megaphones today?"

Y/N:"No reason."

???:"I think I can make two." I turn towards the second row of our seat and see a tall girl with black hair in a ponytail.

Kaminari:"Really?!"

???:"Yes,I do." (Two megaphones came out of her arms,to which you both catch)

Y/N/Kaminari:"Thank you so much!"

Jiro:"Why are you both so happy about it?"

Y/N:"Just watch." We both prepared our megaphones.

Present Mic:"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "Hey"!"

Y/N/Kaminari:(through the megaphones) "HEY!!"

???:"May GOD forgive you."

Jiro:"Ow! So loud!"

???:"I didn't expect you both to use it that way." (Facepalms)

We received weird looks.

Present Mic:"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?"

Present Mic/Kaminari/Y/N:"Yeah!"

Present Mic:"As it says in the application requirements,you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation,you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"