First Day

Y/N's pov:

I woke up,and realize I was still early,just the usual,I take a shower wear my uniform without buttoning the blazer,wore my signature F/C hat and head off,my parents were on a business trip so they had to be away for now,while walking,I start to have some flashbacks...

A few days ago...

Y/N:"Hey Kyoka,can I tell ya something?"

Jiro:"Sure,go ahead."

Y/N:(takes a deep breath) "Okay,so lately I received weird feelings I never felt before,it only appeared when your around, normally I would never feel such feelings,but now everything started to get stirred up,the more we get closer,the more this feelings grew,and I realize....that I....like you,Kyoka Jiro I like you,ever since we met....."

Jiro:(turns beet red) "Eh?!....oh- um...I-...I-I like you too,ever since I met you and Kaminari, I've also received "this" feelings around you,Y/N Sukeru,I like you too..."

Y/N:(smiles warmly) "I'm.... I'm really happy right now,I'm really really really glad you liked me back." I look away and scratch my neck,before my hand snakes its way to Kyoka's cheek,we both ignored the world,as my mind was focus on what's Infront of me,I slowly lean in closer,and without hesitation I kiss her...I gave her a soft,tender kiss,as I slowly pull away.

Flashback ends...

I then snapped out of my thoughts when...

BONKED

My head got hit by a metal pole in the way,I irritatingly rubbed my head,before dissing the metal,and flip it off with a pissed face.

Jiro:"Um,Y/N...? What's going on?"

Y/N:"Oh,hey Kyoka,this pole just hit me in the head so I diss it off."

Jiro:"How was that even possible?"

Y/N:"Spacing out,also..." I pause as I pluck out a flower,and hand it to her "A beautiful flower for a pretty girl."

Jiro:(Smiles and accepts the flower) "Thanks,I tend to be self-conscious about myself.."

Y/N:"No way,your beautiful just the way you are Kyo! Who would even think such a thing!"

Jiro:"Did you just make a nickname for me? Heh,alright then,N/N,I trust you, let's go for now or we'll be late.."

Timeskip bought to you by Kaminari and Y/N doing Jojo reference

We then arrived at the whoopingly big school and went inside,as we walk through the halls we saw the door with "1-A" written on it,we went inside was greeted with the blue haired again,we greet him back,tell our names and sit down,I was just behind her..and looking around I saw a chair alone in the very last row,I feel bad for whoever sits there..

Kirishima:"Hey! Y/Nbro! It's good to see you in the same class!"

Y/N:"Kiribro! Wassup man!"

Kaminari:"Hey,don't forget about me."

Y/N:"Kaminari!"

Kirishima:"How are y'all?"

Kaminari:"Good as always."

Y/N:"Just the usual." I leaned in on Kirishima and whispered to his ear:" I'm actually dating Kyoka now,don't tell them or I tell them your secret" I pulled away to which there were stars in his eyes.

Kirishima:"That's manly!" We three start to have a conversation when....

Iida:"Don't put your feet on the desk!"