Basic Hero Training

(Play the song when your battle will start)

Y/N's pov:

It was now the second day,which in the morning start of in English to which Present Mic is our teacher at the said subject. After our morning class would be launch,we would be eating in the cafeteria,as the usual me,I'd afford F/D with my F/JF(Favorite japanese food) and eat with friends. In the afternoon class,we would have Hero Basic Training as a subject.

All Might:"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" All Might yelled and went to the classroom in a weird pose.

Kaminari:"It's All Might!"

Kirishima:"Wow,he really is a teacher!"

Frog girl:"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

Tail guy:"Its style is so different it's giving me goosebumps."

All Might:"I teach Hero Basic Training. (Pulls out a card)

It is a subject where you train in a different ways to learn the basics of being a hero

It is a subject where you train in a different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today.  Combat training!"

Bakugo:"Combat..." With a scary face.

Midoriya:"Training..." While he has a nervous face.

All Might:"And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and request you sent in before school started." Just then the wall where All Might pointed at started to open at least 20 boxes that came out to the wall. Which revealed it was our hero costumes.

Midoriya:"Costumes!"

All Might:"After you change,gather in Ground Beta!"

Everyone:"Yes,sir!" With that we grab our perspective costumes,mine was in 8,I grab it and went to the males' changing room,and with no shame took off my shirt, revealing my ripped muscles. Some of the boys even look at me in amazement,so back to where I was busy at,my costume just looks like what I requested before the U.A. school started.