{1} How to love

{how to love by: Lil Wayne }

//Baton Rouge, Louisiana//

//Cedar High School//

//Junior Year//

"Bye girl i'll see ya tomorrow."

"Wait May where are you going we always walk to the buses together?"

You'd think after a few years of not walking with her to the buses. That is EVERY WEEK to be exact she'd get use to it. I slowly put my head down while saying.

"It's tuesday sammy I get my shots today. I'll just see ya tomorrow, my dad's probably already waiting for me outside."

I immediately leave as soon as possible. I never miss the look of sympathy that always washes over her face when she realizes what day it is. Truth be told I knew my dad wasn't waiting outside for me. He never is. You see my parents aren't exactly rich like her parents are. Don't get me wrong I love them and all but I just wish they didn't work so much.

15 minutes then turn into 30. Then 30 minutes soon turn into an hour. By then I'm already calling my dads number again ... for the tenth time and he finally answers.

"Daddy where are ya at?"

"I'm sorry munchkin i'm working a double shift tonight. Maybe your mom can take you to the hospital."

"Nope I just talked to her she said she was leaving now, but it'd take over an hour to get here. The office is about to close anyways, i'll just walk there."

"Okay but be careful okay. Oh and don't forget your Auvi -Q, they won't let you get your shots without em'"

"Oh yea I almost forgot i'll go to my locker right now and go get it, bye daddy. Love you"

"Love you too hun, but be careful ya here?"

"Yea, I got ya dude. Dueces"

Ugh I just wish it wasn't like this. But oh well, I mean hey things could always get worse. At least I'm cute though (flips hair).

Okay now I've really got to move faster, if I want to make it to the hospital before it's too late.

As soon as I open my locker a folded up piece of paper comes tumbling out. I don't even have to look at it to know who it's from. Marcello... just thinking about him sends thousands of butterflies to flutter throughout my body. It's weird how he can be so sweet to me, yet when anyone else tries to talk to him, he's ready to chew their heads off. Honestly I don't understand why he even talks to me, let alone writes me notes. I mean come on all the girls here look like freaking super models and then there's me. A 5"7, virgin who's a bit bipolar at times- cause one second i'm timid and shy and then i'm a "spit fire" the next. ( Marcellos words not mine) But oh well that's his business. If he wants to waste his time with a nobody like me then who's here but me to stop him.

Oh my gosh it even smells like him. OK I really need to chill, because i'm totally fangirling right now. You know what i' ll just read the note

Dear princess-

I was so rudely interrupted by the one person I was trying so hard to avoid. Jonah Johnson aka ass wipe. Then in a flash my note was swiped from my tight grip, and now slowly fluttering to the ground. Now I know good and well this dude didn't just throw my shit on the ground. Now i'm not really the one to get into drama, but this dude gets on my last nerve. So I'm going to put him in check.

"Now im going to give ya Eminem looking ass point five seconds to pick my shit up and hand it to me in my hands like you got some sense. Or else imma rip off each and every one of your fingers and sow them bitches back on... upside down." I said sweetly with a devilish smile never meeting the evil in my eyes.