{4} Through the rain

{Through The Rain by: Mariah Carey}

//Cedar high school//

//7th period//

//football field//

Recap: "Jonah what are you doing going towards my girl?"

{Maybelle's P.O.V.}

Oh my goodness gracious feel like I just finished running a marathon. Okay fine I may be being a little bit melodramatic. I just finished the mile in seven minutes and fifty eight seconds, it's good I guess but I know I could have done better. But hey who cares at least I made it before ten minutes and thirty seconds. That's our mark, we have to make it before that time or else we have to run two extra laps around the football field. And honestly I don't feel like doing that, especially since it's getting kinda cold out here ya know. As I was making my way towards the cooler about to get a cup of ice water when Samoen says...

"Girl guess who is on the football field right now looking like they're about to fight?"

"Ya know I ain't into all that guessing stuff just tell me who it is, I'm tired" I say still fighting through the crowd of people to get a water cup.

"Whatever girl, I don't know why you're even trying to get some water. Me and you both know you'll never get through all those people" She said matter of factly.

"But if you must know it's your future hubby and Jonah. Girl you need to go break that up, you're the only one who can calm them two down"I roll my eyes at her statement.

"Girl I might be able to calm Marcello down, but I don't know about Jonah he hates me" I say remembering our little conversation from earlier.

"May you need to stop fronting, me and you both know Jonah got a little thing for you" She says smiling at her analogy.

"Fine whatever" I say giving up on getting some water.

As I was about to walk towards my death bed aka the football field Heather pops up out over nowhere with a cup of water in her hands.

"Hey Maybelle I saw you trying to get some water, and I was standing right by the cooler. So I got you one you must be really tired" She said looking sincere.

I know this might not have been the smartest idea but hey I was really thirsty. You know what I still don't trust the bitch, I'll make her drink some first.

"You drink some first" I said squinting my eyes at the fake bitch.

She put the cup kind of close to her lips and got a waterfall. I waited awhile to see if anything would happen but nothing did.

"I guess you did just got me some water thanks I guess?"

I looked in the cup to see if anything looked weird, but it just looked like water. I couldn't keep one looking at it, it was tempting me so... I drank it.

"Here let me take your cup" She said with a grin.

What's her problem I didn't taste anything weird. Whatever let me go and break up those two drama queens. Once I was a couple of feet away from them I say...

"Ya'll stop yelling at each other. If ya'll fight there will be no playing the the first two games. You know how strict coach Nordan is" I say looking at them in their eyes.

"Move out of the way May this is between me and that bitch over there NOT YOU" Jonah says getting back into Marcellos face.

"Tizio ha fatto io do il permesso di guardare o parlare con la mia ragazza . NO ORA TORNA il cazzo prima io offro il culo . Il tuo ricco papà non può salvare il culetto ora può?"

{Dude did I give you permission to look or talk to my girl. NO NOW BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE I lay your ass out. Your rich daddy can't save your little ass now can he?}

Okay I don't know what the heck he said, but I reckon it was pretty bad cause Jonah looked angry. Like he was ready to pounce on him at any given second.

So that's how it went for a while, them two yelling at each other angrily in italian. Until suddenly it felt like someone knocked all of the air out of my lungs. I felt light headed and I started stumbling a bit. That seemed to get their attention and they stopped their arguing and looked in my direction.

" Call 911" I croaked out gasping for air.

I knew this feeling all too well. There's not much do in this situation, I need my Auvi- Q and that's at home. It's like time froze, I couldn't hear anything... I could only see everybody rushing around me waiting for the ambulance to make its arrival. Then I started to itch... first my arms then my neck. Trying to satisfy the urge to soothe that particular part of my body. But instead it just started to burn all over. Starting from my fingertips and making it's way up my body to my neck. And it burned so bad... I couldn't help but yell out in pain clawing at my neck still not feeling that itching urge cease to exist. It just started to burn more. All I felt was people holding my hands down to stop myself from making my neck bleed anymore than it already was. I guess they were right when they said you are your own worst enemy. Then my throat started to swell and close up. I started heaving hoping to get my breath back but nothing happened. Then I started to give up. I didn't have anymore energy left to fight the struggle was too real. At least when people tell my story they could say I was a fighter. I softly whisper...

" Darlings I'll always love y'all"

I slowly began to close my eyes letting darkness consume me. Then I saw a light and went to it trying to get away from all of this pain.

I know it's kinda short but I'll try to make the next one extra long. Please give me feedback comment, vote, inbox me tell me what ya think #teammarcy or #teamjojo

~Thanks bunches~

{Dall Dall}