{2} I wanna be your man

{I wanna be your man by: Zapp & Rodgers}

//^^Jonah Johnson^^//

//Jonah's house//

// Night time//

Recap: She begins to whimper against my body submitting to me. I don't mean to be mean but she needs to listen to me.

Jonah's P.O.V

" Now i'm only going to tell you this once. I don't ever want you to put your hands on me again" I yell

"Okay"

She shivers in fear of what i'm going to do next. I'd never hurt her intentionally but she needs to learn her place. At least I don't have to worry about my parents popping up. My house is huge its like we have two houses kinda but they're still connected so I have my own privacy. I throw her onto my bed and flip her over

"Stay still and it won't hurt as much"

Her body stiffens and she doesn't move. Her tear stained face starts to get wet again by her tears. I grab her chin lightly to make her look me in the eyes. I see the pain that flickers through her eyes, then she slaps me again. And to think... I was thinking about rethinking the whole lesson learning thing. She never listens. I hold her down and tie her hands to the bed. I grab my belt and begin whipping her. At first she her soft moans were filling the room, instantly giving me a hard on. Her bare ass bouncing and jiggling began to get me harder than I already was. Then she began to cry. Once I was tired she was already sobbing again in my bed. Making me begin to regret whipping her, but she needed to learn to listen to me. Her ass was bright red so i began to slowly rub it to make her feel better. I picked up her limp body and put her in the tub again thinking the water would probably ease the pain a bit. I gently began to bathe her letting her wash her genitals. I picked her up, and wiped her off surprising without her putting up a fight. I carried her into my room and lotioned her body.

"does your neck still hurt?"

All she did was nod so I put one of my t- shirts on her, slipped on a pair of my boxers.

"Come on lets take you to Walmart and get you whatever you need. You want a piggy back ride?"

I could already see the smile creeping up on her face, she slowly nodded her head up and down with her big pouty lips poking out slightly. I swear this girl here is going to be the death of me. I'd do anything for this girl, even quit my gang if I had to. So I crouched down in front of her letting her climb up on my back. I tightly gripped her thighs, feeling the softly smooth goddess's legs wiggle against my firm grip. I started to chuckle at her reaction. I gently placed her in the car and buckled her in like a baby. Well after all she is my baby isn't she, all I need to do is get rid of Marcello. But not yet, I just got into her good graces and i'm not about to get back to where I started.

Once we made to Walmart I jogged over to her door unbuckled her from the passengers seat and placed her in the basket. We got some Zyrtec, Ready in case all day allergy relief, Benadryl anti- itch cream, Advil , and equate anti- burn and itch spray.

" you know you don't have to buy all of those. One will do"

"NO May I just want to make sure you're ok. You are my top priority right now"

"Umm ok Jo bear you're starting to scare me a bit haha. You're kinda acting a little obsessed"

She gave me a nickname... I love it. If only she knew I watched her. I watched her sleep, eat, shower, dress, run, write, read marcello's stupid poems. He gets on my last nerve, always around my girl. He needs to learn his place. I guess I was zoned out for quite some bit, cause I was brought back into reality by her melodious voice.