he , his

Shinzaku Haku. A boy with complexed personality. Misunderstood by many. A few stayed. One of them goes by the name of Hirayaki Suna. No one really knows what their relationship is. Enemies ? Friends ? Fuck buddy ? No one knows.

But one thing for sure , one can't live without the other. Even if you find them bickering in the hallways. Some find them cuddling in the cotner of the room , Suna giving an excuse saying he's cold and Haku just shrugged , playing along. Some saw them running across the hall , aperantly chased by the gym bro , aka the buff guy. Or maybe just Haku chasing Suna with a deadly look on his face because Suna wiped a wet table with Haku's Calvin Klein hoodie. Without his permission at that. And oh boy , does he explode. Well , Haku banned Suna from his closet afterwards.

But yes. Everywhere people see them , they're always together. Eventhough one is on other's nerve. Eventhough they're at each other's throat. Funny ? Yeah well. Literally.

"Oi Haku"
Suna called from the kitchen , scratching the back of his head in confusion.

"Yeah ?"
Haku's voice was heard by the living room.

"Haku have you seen my stash-"

He halt. Froze in his place , mouth gaping at what he saw. Curious ? Yeah I know you do.

"What ?"
The boy eating a tub of ice cream while lounging on the couch , both feet up , on the coffee table. Hmm. Relaxing much. Haku raise an eyebrow at Suna , who still frozen at the corner of the mat.

"You-I- why-"
Suna raise his slightly shaking hand , pointing his finger at Haku. His eyes wide , his lips stuttering. Ah this boy must be testing him. Stressing much.

"What , Suna ? Finish your sentence please"
Haku roll his eyes , sighing. He place the tub on the table , would be a problem if its spilled on the carpet.

"You ate my ice cream ?!"
Okay damn boy. Suna literally flipped off , which is rare for someone like him. Rushing to his tub , kneeling by the table as he grab the tub , hugging it , flinched away as he hissed at the cold , rubbing his hands.

"Chill , I just ate some of it , not all of it. Stop exagerating things"
Haku shrugged , patting Suna at his back , messing with his hair.
Suna huff , scooting back until he sits between Haku's legs , slumping his head on one of his thigh , starting his sulking session.

"Bitch don't go all sulky on me , I'll buy you a new one later , okay ?"
Haku soothes him , running a hand from the base of his neck to the top of his head. Suna sigh , muttered a 'fine' as he slightly shifted his body to Haku when he , well , kindly shove a spoon of ice cream in Suna's mouth. Suna hummed at the taste , silently wincing at the cold sting , resting his head against Haku's thigh again.

Taking turns on feeding himself and Suna , having a normal small talk about gossips that goes around the campus. Haku occasionaly hissed when a cold sting felt on his thigh , well since he's wearing a short. Amd everytime Haku fed him , everytime Suna pressed his lips on his thigh , silently chuckling. Everytime Haku hissed , Suna grins to himself , rubbing the cold sting away , taking notes that the latter have a sensitive thigh.

"Hirayaki Suna. One more damn time you do that , I'll smack you then kick you in the face. I swear"

Haku threathenly grabs Suna's hair at the back as he deeply chuckled , a dark look looms over his face. Tilting Suna's head ti the back , Haku hold the spoon under Suna's chin , placed it at his neck. Suna swallowed as his head threw back , muttering a 'sorry'

'Sorry , that was sexy. I'll definately doing that again.'

Suna sheepishly smile at Haku , giving him a slight nod. Haku let him go , leaned back on the couch , handing the spoon and ice cream tub to Suna , who puts them on the table. Haku plays with his phone , scrolling through social media as Suna lifted Haku's right leg and put them on his shoulder. Wah playing dangerous I see. Eh not that Haku mind. He hugged Haku's leg , resting his cheek against it , sighing as he closes his eyes. He loves how Haku's long limbs fits right to him. Haku just felt right.