Chapter 14

James' POV:

I'm feeling so sad about what happened. How can I explain it to Tutor that I'm in a relationship with Net because he is threatening me to hurt him.

Then about Yim, I'm sad that I can't tell him the truth about Tor's feelings for me. I don't want him to be hurt by the truth. I tried to call him for the past days, but he ignored me, even after a text message that he didn't even reply. I think something happened that day when they went out on a date.

I decided to go to Yim's penthouse because I'm worried about him. The helper opens the door and welcomes me. They know that I'm Net's boyfriend, that's why they allow me to go in with his bodyguard around me.

"Good afternoon, Mr. James. Please sit down. I'm going to call Mr. Yim to inform him that you're here," the helper said.

"Okay," I replied to the helper.

She went upstairs, and the other helper gave me a glass of juice.

"Sir, take this," she said while offering me the juice.

"Oh, thank you," I said, and she went to the kitchen.

While waiting for Yim, I was drinking the juice, and after a minute while I was sipping, I saw him slowly step down the stairs.

I put my drink on the table and quickly stood up.

"Hi, Yim," I said while waving my hand.

"What's brought you here?" he said while sitting on the other side of the couch.

"I'm here because I'm worried about you. You didn't answer my calls and reply to my text messages. Is there any problem?" I asked him.

"Bea, can you give me a coffee, please," he said, calling the helper. "I'm sorry about that. What did you say again?"

"I'm here to ask you if you have any problems because you ignored my calls and messages."

"You are here just to ask me that? Well, you don't need to talk to me anymore. Why do you need me if there are a lot of people around you to talk to?" he said.

"Yim, you are my friend. Of course, I want to talk to you. I noticed that you were ignoring me after you went out that day with Tutor," I said.

"Well, about that... hahaha, you are my friend, but you lied to me."

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Okay, well, Tutor confessed to me that he likes you. And what hurt me more, that made me mad at you, was that you know that he likes you but you didn't tell me that matters," he said, his voice getting higher.

"Yim..."

"You know I will accept that he didn't like me back because I understand that you can't control your feelings. And if that's what he likes, I'll accept. But knowing that you keep pushing me to him because you know that I like him but you also know that he likes you makes me hurt so much. Are you happy playing with my feelings?" he said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," I said.

"Really? You didn't even care if my brother knows about this... but anyway, I will not tell him. I'll wait for him to know it from you," he said.

"Yim, listen! I don't like him; he's just my friend. And I told him already that I have a boyfriend, but I didn't know that he told you about his feelings towards me. And that's why I pushed you both together, to think that you have a chance for your relationship. I didn't have any intention to make you upset with me," I explained.

"You don't need to explain. Now the door is open; you can go," he said and stood up, going upstairs.

"Yim," I called his name.

"James, not today, please," then he continued walking.

I said thank you to the helper before I left the penthouse. I also told them to tell Yim that I'm going out.

While in the parking lot, I talked to Net's bodyguards to leave me alone.

"Latte, Thomas, please don't follow me. I need to think... I'm begging you," I said.

"But, Boss will be mad if we let you out of our sights," Latte said.

"Please, give me this moment."

"Okay," they said when they saw tears falling down my face.

I bid goodbye to them and got into the car. While crying, a tone from my phone caught my attention. When I saw the person who was calling, I got angry.

"What do you want? Aren't you happy with what you did?" I said in an angry tone.

"James, help me," he said.

"What? Tutor, what happened?"

"A group of people beat me up hard. Please help me," he said.

My anger faded and changed into panic. "Where are you now?" I said, my mind racing with thoughts of what if Yim told his brother that Tutor confessed his love towards me.

"I'm here in an X bar," he said, coughing.

"Okay, I'm coming. Don't go anywhere," I ended the call and started the engine of the car. I drove fast along the way.

When I arrived at the place, I called him.

"Where are you?" I said.

"In the parking lot, near the elevator," he said in a low tone.

"I'm going there." I drove my car to the parking area and parked. I got out to find him.

"Hello, where are you?" I said, but instead of answering my questions, a hand grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly.

"Hey, what are you doing, Tutor? Stop," I said, breaking free from his hug.

I saw that he was not injured or had a trace of being beaten up. In that moment, I realized that he was lying.

"You said that you were beaten, but look at you, you're fine, and you smell of alcohol," I said, trying to break free.

"I'm sorry if I lied. I just wanted to talk to you. You ignored me. Why? Are you like that?"

"I told you already that I have a boyfriend. Please stop this now."

But instead, he tightly hugged me and kissed me harshly.

"Hey, stop. Tutor, please stop," I said.

He didn't listen, so I shouted, "Somebody help me... help me, please."

He was very strong, and I couldn't loosen his grip on me. His hands moved under my shirt, and in shock, he unbuttoned my pants. Before he could go further, a strong hand grabbed his shirt and punched his face. It was my boyfriend beating Tutor. I saw Net's eyes filled with anger. I ran to Tutor when I saw Net pull out a gun from his waist.

"No, please no," I said, crying in fear.

"Get aside. I'll give him what he deserves," Net said in an angry tone.

"Please don't do that," I said, covering Tutor.

In anger and confusion on his face, Net grabbed me, put me inside his car, and drove off at high speed.I saw his angry face and afraid to talk to him.

____
Hope you like it

Your vote will give me motivation to do and update more and thanks to all your comments I appreciate all of this and I tried my best for this story

☺️🥰 Thank you