The Table

Isn't it funny how we can always find friends in our life, if we bring something to the table.

Whether it be money, transport, intelligence or just a positive personality.
We all enjoy it when people do it and we don't deny that we enjoy seeing our friends thriving.... But.

The minute you don't bring something to that table, or you accidentally knock something off of that table; then they want you gone from it.

They don't want nothing to do with you.
Suddenly you're the worse person in the world.
It's almost like all the good that you had been doing for so long just up and vanished and never happened.
You soon see all that good wasn't enough to over take the bad, no matter the weight difference.

You start to question are those friends right, but then you remember your human.
And as a human we all have times of poverty, we all have times where we need a ride, we all have fractures in our personality and we all suffer emotionally, but not everyone reacts the same.

Why do we always get judged, when something we lack at a time affects someone else who's not currently receiving it. And you keep asking yourself, why do I always have to bring something to the table?

Why don't they help fill my plate when it's empty? I know I have filled theirs plenty.

Well, if that's how it's going to be, then don't eat at their table.

Sit at your own damn table and slowly but surely you'll find a bunch of people at the same table who will all share their plates and when they feel the need, they will not hesitate throw the food around; sometimes even the plates.

But you won't judge them for it and neither will they when you throw a plate or two from time to time. Because that is true friendship and that is the table you want to be eating at.