part six:finding a new routine

Here is a new chapter:

Chapter 8: Finding a New Routine

Days turned into weeks, and I slowly adapted to my new reality. Physical therapy became a regular part of my routine, and I learned to navigate our home in my wheelchair. It wasn't easy, but I was determined to make the most of it.

Tulisa, to my surprise, started helping out more around the house. She'd assist with laundry, cook meals, and even push me around the neighborhood when I needed some fresh air. It was a small truce in our ongoing sibling rivalry, but I appreciated her efforts.

Ana continued to be my rock, visiting me every day and keeping me updated on school gossip. I missed my friends and the freedom of walking down the hallway, but Ana's stories made me feel connected.

One day, Mom suggested I start painting again – a hobby I'd abandoned years ago. At first, I was hesitant, but as I dipped my brush into the vibrant colors, something sparked within me. Painting became my escape, a way to express emotions and frustrations.

As I worked on a new piece, Tulisa strolled into the room, eyeing my canvas with curiosity. "Hey, Jules, this is actually good!"

I smiled, feeling a sense of pride. "Thanks, Tulisa. I'm just experimenting."

Mom entered the room, a warm smile on her face. "Jules, your art teacher from school called. She wants you to continue painting and even offered to come here for private lessons!"

My heart swelled with excitement. Maybe this new normal wasn't so bad after all. I was finding new passions, new ways to express myself.

As I gazed at my painting, I realized that sometimes, it takes a little darkness to discover the beauty within.

Let me know if you'd like me to make any changes or if you're happy with this chapter! And please vote it isn't that much to you but it means a lot to me.