Prologue

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
It all started at the wedding of Rhaenyra Targaryen, when the beautiful Alerie Tyrell caught the eye of Daemon Targaryen.

Daemon's first marriage previously ended rather difficult. But nontheless, a new match was necessary. Alerie was of age, very beautiful and could easily bear him a child. Every girl's dream was to marry a Prince, so when Daemon asked her to dance, she gladly accepted.

One event led to another, and soon enough Alerie and Daemon got married. After a month, Alerie was with child already. Everything seemed perfect.

Nine moons later Alerie gave birth to a beautiful girl, Aerea Targaryen, but in the process she lost her own life.

Even though Daemon always longed for Rhaenyra, he grew fond of Alerie. So when he heard of his wife's death, he was devastated.

He saw a great deal of Alerie in Aerea, so he grew to love the girl.

A few moons later, Daemon remarried. He married Laena Velaryon, who grew to be a mother to Aerea. After the marriage, two girls were born, Baela and Rhaena.

Aerea, Baela and Rhaena bonded very well.

When Aerea was nine years old, she felt that she was ready for a dragon. With a lot of asking, crying and begging, an annoyed Daemon gave in. So they went to Dragonstone.

When Aerea saw the white, wild dragon Aegarax, it was love at first sight. They bonded, and were inseperable after.

Aegarax was as white as the snow and almost as large as Dreamfyre. Aerea looked like a Tyrell with her light brown wavy hair. Only her eyes were purple. Her eyes and her dragon showed that she was a Targaryen.

She happily lived in Pentos with Laena, Daemon, Baela and Rhaena, until her mother got pregnant and the birth didn't go as expected.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⡋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠒⣶⣶⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣋⣉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣞⣫⣿⣿⣿⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⣾⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠈⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⠙⢆⠀
⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⢹⣿⠀⠀⠀
⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠛⠋⠉⠁⣀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠃⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⢀⡙⢷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠤⠤⠀⠀⣠⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀
⠈⠈⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣿⣧
⠀⢀⡟⠀⠀⠉⠛⠙⠻⢿⣦⡀⠙⠛⠯⠤⠄⠀⠀⠈⠈⣿
⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠂⠒⠀⠒⠐⠂⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A/N: Hi, I don't have school this week so I'm expecting to be able to write a lot! When I start the official chapters, I'm putting a HOTD meme at each end. Also, this is my first ever book, so idk if anything will be cringe but sorry if it will be lmao.

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆