start with a smile :)

It's been a month since Elizzabelle's drowning. And I'm still board out of my mind. I'm sad, there's nothing to do except play with my little brother, (who has no idea what's going on) I guess that's sorta fun, he's seven, six years younger than me, but that really doesn't matter because it's still fun. Yumi was getting ready to go to school when she couldn't find her backpack, "NO! IM GONNA BE LATE!" Yumi rushed downstairs, wasn't there, she looked everywhere in her room, wasn't there. Then she remembered, she let Elizzabelle borrow it when they went to the beach, it must of been with their towels, but when Elizzabelle drowned yumi freaked out and forgot their towels, so her backpack must be still at the beach! Yumi ran out the door and to the beach as quick as possible, she was nearly to the spot the towels were in but then yumi stopped. Three girls digging threw her backpack throwing junk on the ground, out of her backpack. A girl with blonde hair in pigtails said, "Ugh, another photo?" Then threw it in the ocean. Yumi was heart broken, that was the picture before they got on the water. Yumi ran over and grabbed the picture out of the water, it was soaking wet, and the ink was smudged, she knew what she had to do.