𝟓: In the end

They had days and weeks, Suna's delivery was fast approaching. However, as it turns out, the pregnant woman spent the last two weeks in the hospital.

Nobody knows the exact cause. Even the doctors themselves, who could only advise her to spend more time outdoors and eat healthily.

That day, Seyran decided to devote more time to her sister. She asked one of the security guards to prepare the yacht because she would like to take Suna for a ride after breakfast, the younger sister rarely used the yacht, mainly because she was probably not interested in the sea air. Despite everything, we finally managed to convince her. The meal had just finished and everyone was leaving the table, Nükhet seeing Suna leaving she immediately walked up to her, grabbing her hand, "Suna, where are you going at this time? What about your morning fruit muesli?" – she asked with a gallant voice of empathy. The pregnant woman looked at her sister, "Of course, you can also eat on the yacht. I assure you it will be great." – she assured her. Suna looked at the woman shorter than her, who just gave her a wide smile.

"Then I can eat muesli on the yacht, like my sister suggests." – she told her with a shrug.

"It's okay! No problem." – she replied, then hurried to the kitchen.

Seyran put her hands on her hips, then looked at her sister curiously.

"She's probably really changed. You can see that she cares about her granddaughter." – she said to her younger sister.

Suna nodded.

"Yes, you're right. He even insists on preparing everything for me himself." – she replied.

Nükhet she entered the kitchen and approached the counter where Ayşen was working, "Şefika, where is the muesli I prepared for Mrs. Suna?" – she asked her. The cook went to the fridge and opened it, "Here, ma'am." – she replied, reaching for the glass bowl. The mother-in-law came and took the bowl from Şefika's hands, thanked her and left. "Ayşen, could you go and ask Abidin to buy some butter at the store? I'm looking at the fridge now, and I see it's empty." – she asked. "Of course, mom, I'm coming." – she replied, then left the room. Nükhet she stood in the corridor, first looked around carefully, then reached for a certain medicine from her pants pocket and unscrewed the cap. She administered the substance to the pregnant woman's food in small drops, Ayşen she was walking down the same corridor, she immediately stopped when she saw what the woman was doing. "I'll probably hurt my son, but if I've started it, I have to finish it." – she said, then put the contents back into her pocket. The young maid put her hand over her mouth, she was shocked. She quickly moved back so that the woman wouldn't notice her, when she moved forward, Ayşen, clutching her stomach, felt disgust and hatred. "So that's why we can't bring Mrs. Suna meals, and that's why she was recently in the hospital?" – she spoke harshly, with a trembling voice to herself.

Seyran and Suna were sitting on the terrace, waiting for Nükhet. They were devoured by the sun, which, despite the season, was shining quite brightly, Finally, the woman entered the terrace with prepared muesli for Suna, as it turns out, she still had a coat in her hand. "My dear daughter, I'm here! I also have a coat for you. I know the sun is showing off today, but it's all for show, put it on for me right now." – she said, throwing her plush coat onto one of the welded benches. Seyran laughed, "I think you'll be a really caring grandma." – she said, taking the last sip of hot coffee. "I know it, I cared for Kaya equally well. I will do everything to ensure that my granddaughter is born safe and sound." – she said, passing the muesli into Suna's hands. "Thank you, mom." – she said, and the woman only flinched. "Ladies! Shall we go?" – one of the pilots shouted. "Yes, we're going!" – shouted Seyran to Captain. She grabbed her sister's hand and began to slowly approach the boarding area. Nükhet she waved her hand gently, then returned inside the residence.