Prologue ~ The Start of her Suffering

In a small room sits a small child and a small red skinned horned being with blue hair. She smiled at her and said gently stroking her head, "It's time for hell's princess to sleep..."

"Amber, I can't not until you sing like you always do! I love your voice...." She asked looking up at her.

She looked around and said nervously, "I don't know you highness the queen doesn't..."

Only to sigh after seeing her stare at her with big eyes and a pout and laughed, "Alright. Alright."

She takes a deep breath looking around once more before asking her, "So which one would you like to hear?"

"True Colors..." She said with a smile looking up at the older women as her tail moved and started to sing.

Amber looked down at the little girl with a affectionate, "You with the sad eyes Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage. In a kingdom full of people. You can lose sight of it all. The darkness inside you. Can make you feel so small"

She uses her hand with white to tap her nose making her giggle with a smile on her face, "Show me a smile then. Don't be unhappy. Can't remember when, I last saw you laughing."

With that she laughed as she was then the older women started to tickle her, "This world makes you crazy. And you've taken all you can bear.
Just call me up. 'Cause. I. will always be there"

She said toughing the girls face who started yawning only to stop as if unable to finish it, "And I see your true colors. Shining through. I see your true colors..."

Takes a deep breath and continues to sing, "So don't be afraid to let them show. Your true colors. True colors are beautiful. I see your true colors. Shining through (true colors echo)."

Seeing that she turned asleep stood up and continued softly going to the door, "I see your true colors. Rest well my lady. So don't be afraid to let them show. Your true colors. True colors are beautiful (they're beautiful echo). Like a rainbow. Oh oh oh oh oh like a rainbow"

With that she closed the door to her room an took a breath looking towards a door with a red candle glow could be see and walked towards it. Inside was a man who was turned away from the door and sang with a long look, "Ooh can't remember when.... I last saw you laughing. Ooh oh oh oh. This world makes you crazy. And you've taken all you can bear. Just call me up. 'Cause I will always be there."

Take a deep breath and sing with a longing look, "And I see your true colors. Shining through. I see your true colors. And that's why I love you. So don't be afraid. To let them show your true colors. True colors are beautiful ( echo you're beautiful, oh), Like a rainbow, Oh oh oh oh oh like a rainbow, Mmm mmm"

She stood again after she finished sing and fixed her uniform and lifted her hand and knocked, "Yes, one moment! I was... Oooo! Amber! Wait, come in!"

He said happily grabbing her red hand a pulled Amber in as she laughed, and said, "Look! I just made my most amazing Rubber Duck! It'll be perfect for Charlie!"

"I'm sure she'll love anything you make your majesty!" She told him with a smile.

He looked at her as his red eyes meet her yellow and black ones making her face heat up as he got close to her, "Lucifer... I told you can call me Lucifer not your highness. You've been here with our family the longest."

"I... I couldn't possible... I..." Amber started to say waving her hands only to stop seeing his face that had a pained expression as she let out a sigh.

"Of course you highness Lucifer." She said making her smile looking at her after that.

Only for a voice to call, "Luci sweetheart."

He looked up and saw a women with blonde hair walks in as his face light up and yelled, "Lilith! Sweetie!"

Lucifer walked to her as he went to give her a kiss only for her to turn away. She looked down at the women and said in an ice voice, "I see that our slave is here! I've been paging for the last...."

He quickly said over her, "Lilith sweet heart I asked her to see m..."

"Lucifer! You need to get over it! Heaven cast you down here! We are the rulers of hell! You need to stop wallowing in your dreams and focus on the here and our people!" She told him with a growl.

He looked down sadly at her words before Amber spoke, "If you permit me you majesty. He just needs someon..."

"Who asked a Imp like you to tell me about my husband!!!" She screamed going to strike only for Lucifer to stand her away.

Lilith looked into his head eyes before growling and walking out of the room slamming the door. He turned to her and said, "Thank you for sticking up for me."

"I... want you to know. Your majesty, I will away be by your side..." She says with a blush as he raise and eyebrow at her before Amber quickly says with a laugh, "And Charlies of course.... Just know that you have people that care about you. Never let it get to you."

"Thank you, Amber. I'm glad Lilith brought you to our house. I could never see how out house would be without you." He told her with a smile before handing her the duck.

She laughed and turned bowing to her and said, "Good night your highness, Lucifer."

"Thank you." He told her with a smile back to her once outside let out a sigh trying to control a smile on her face.

She then felt a chill turning slowly to see Lilith looking at her. She followed as the went into a office behind her as a sweet song voice is heard, "You dare speak in front of me and my husband! How are you! I make it so that you'll never do that again!"

Amber looked up in fear as she smiled and said, "You'll never speak again after I'm through. Your voice is mine now and when I'm done you wish I had killed you!"

With that she slashed her eye as she screamed grabbing her bleeding right eye. Seeing to smile at the small demons pain started saying words as the girls cries went silent and a glow moved up and goes into Lilith as her voice seemed to become sweeter and stronger. She laughed and said, "If I had know your voice was this amazing I would have take it ears ago. Remember this! You care nothing but one of the lowest ranking demons! Now your a mute one. This will teach to step where you don't belong. Trust me there are worst things."

Amber looked up her tears coming out of her one good eye as she left the room laughing leaving the small demon alone as blood continued to dripped. She looked down as the girls soundless whimpers into the night.