Chapter 1 ~Pilot

The voice is heard as they seem to pan over deferent parts of a almost deselect civilian with lots of dead bodies. As a sweet voice sang, "At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness. And, to find it, how often I've tried. But, my life, is a race. Just a wild goose chase. And, my dreams, have all been denied. / Why have I always been a failure? What can the reason be? / I wonder if the world's to blame. I wonder if it could be me. I'm always chasing rainbows. / Watching clouds drifting by. My schemes are just like all my dreams. / Ending in the sky."

Just for the sources of the song was a blonde girl that walks out onto a balcony as she releases fireworks that signals the rest of Hell that the Extermination has ended as she continued, "Some fellows look and find the sunshine."

Just for a handful of demons are seen checking the area to see if the coast is all clear as she sang again, "I always look and find the rain."

A demon with white hair and gray skin opens the blinds to a room, revealing the display of fireworks. Just to show three more demons and Lucifer hiding in the shadows with amber at his side holding a not book in her hand, present in the same room as them all he looks a the blue haired imp moves is hand and signed, 'Go check if she's alright.'

She smiled at him bowing answering back with her hands, 'At once your majesty Lucifer. I shall see you at the mansion.'

Amber then bows to the other demons that stare at the Hellborn as she heads out of the building. The blonde male starts after the small red demon that she missed. Back on the balcony where she was still sing, "Some fellows make a winning sometime. I never even make a gain. / Believe me. I'm always chasing rainbows."

A demon can be seen cleaning up what's been left of the what happened in the streets as other demons begin to freely walk about in the open as tears started to flow down her face as she finished, "Waiting to find a little bluebird... in vain."

She looks at the Clock Tower as the numbers resets the timer to the number of 365.

The small demon walks towards the hotel fast only to stop seeing a new arrival as he falls face-first onto the road and is surprised Amber gores to her notebook as the new demon checks himself confused staring at the bluenett that held her notebook for him, "Aaaaah! Ugh. Huh? I'm alive! I'm alive- Move?"

Just to shake her head the man gets hits by a taxi as she looks at the demon that got out. Just for a figure to get out of it making her blink in surprise. She walked over to hear the one inside the car told him, "Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!"

The four armed demon pushes his hand through his hair fixing his hair telling him making gesture with his fingers smiling, "Yeah, yeah, listen. Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offerin' my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab. Ya got it?"

Known to the two that Amber was behind them as the figure in the car started laughing, "Pfft! Whatever you say, slut! Muhehehehehehe!"

He pretends to be offended and turns back to face him as says to him pointing his index finger says looming over him pointing his index finger before blowing kiss at him, "Ouch! Ooh! Such an insult! Let me know when you've come up with something creative to call me you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! Tell the missus I said 'hi', Shnuckums!"

The man in the car starts to say defeatedly only to be lost for words, "Pack a - puh..."

He then angrily drives off, just looks behind him to see a vending machine for his namesake drugs looks down to see blue and lets out a shriek, "Amber! You need a bell really!"

She hold up the not book that reads, 'Come on Angel! You know what Charlie would do.'

He waves her off and goes over to the machine saying to her, "You worry to much. If anything I'm the only one in that shitty place. I do it for free board."