Chapter Eleven

Lalisa

I knew it. It was never like that for Jennie, She was just really naturally clingy and kind. Why would I even think that she would like me? 

Me? A simple student with nothing fancy to offer?

Tch. I'm being delusional.

I sighed before making my way downstairs. It took a little bit of time for me to finished preparing and hide my swollen eyes due to crying.

As I reached the dining room, I saw the woman occupying most of my thoughts.

Jennie deserves her fame. She may be a little bitch sometimes but going through a length just to comfort me? We barely knew each other for a week. And even if the tension is there, I could ignore that. I would ignore it if that's what it takes to be with her. I'm willing to be the Lil sister. I knew I'm feeling something else for her, but I could ignore that and tried being her little sister just like what she wants me to be.

I approach them with a smile as I greet Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

"Goodmorning."

They turned to me smiling. I saw Jen roamed her eyes on my outfit. Well, I just picked out what I had stored in my closet. I didn't think much of it, So her nitpicking my clothes kinda make me shy.

After All Jennie Kim is a fashion icon.

"Goodmorning Sweetheart, Did you slept well?" Mr. Kim asked motioning for me to sit down next to Jennie.

I smiled as I made my way to her.

"I sure did."

Jennie turns to me wearing a gentle smile. I know why.

"Hi." She quietly greeted and so, I returned her gesture.

"Hi."

"How are you?" I could sense her worries behind her tone but, She's worried, it made me smile.

"Of course, I'm fine Jen. Thank you."

We ate our breakfast in a quiet yet satisfying manner. Jennie as expected gave me a ride to school, but I would always sneak so people won't see. I don't like attention, and once people knew that Jennie Kim and I are friends. I would surely attract a lot.

"I'll see you later at the library Jen." She frowned at me before pouting.

"Can't you just take your lunch with me Lisa-ah?" I gulp when she suddenly act in a cute way. Her luscious lips are in a pout and she's batting her eyelash.

God! Give me enough self-control!

I avoid looking at her as I focus my attention on my fiddling fingers to somewhat regain my mind. Ghad! This should be illegal!

"Y-You know I c..can't Jen.." I hesitantly answered but Jennie thinks differently as she cups my face to make me face her.

"Please?" This time she used her combo. Pouting lips with batting lash and puppy eyes!

Before I knew it, I already said my answer.

"O-Okay.."

I didn't even hear my own voice all I recognize was her celebrating. When I came back to my senses, I groaned loudly.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Oh yeah? Hell yes, I did!"

ARGH! Tightly closing my eyes I breathe in and out calming myself. This will be the last time! I swear!

"Fine, you win! I'm going out! Psh!"

But before I could even go out of her car, She held my hand. I face her annoyed.