Pinky Promise 💗

~"Not-so Scripted Love" —— Chapter Fourteen — Pinky Promise ——

"Why don't we go in the kitchen and wait for Deedee and Rooney to come back." Moe pecks my cheek and grabs my hand, bringing me into the kitchen. "I'm starving! I really want that chocolate chip pancake! Why are they taking to long?" I ask Moe. "I genuinely have no clue, bee." Me and Moe both laugh. I sit down at the island, Moe sits next to me. He puts his head on my shoulder, placing his hand on my thigh. I feel butterflies in my stomach. My phone starts buzzing in my back pocket, it's Billie!

"Hi Billie!" I answer happily
"Hey bookie! How's it going so far?" She asks
"It's going great! We all became good friends! I'm having so much fun."
I feel Moe poking my thigh.
"Hold on Billie." I mute myself
"What's up Moe?" I ask. "Is that your roommate back in LA? It's Billie?" He scrunches his eyebrows. "If it's Billie, you can tell her if you want." He looks up at me. "I'll tell her when I go back home." I look at Moe, he looks down, frowning.
"Sorry about that Billie, I gotta go soon."

*Moe's POV*
I look down at the floor, as I remember that Y/n can't stay here forever.
Why can't she just stay? I mean yea she's a famous singer but I don't want her to leave. Long distance is hard for me, I don't know what to do. I'll try to come up with a plan.
"I'll talk to you later, Buh-bye!" Y/n  hangs up the phone. "Awe baby, what's the sad face for?" She puts her hand under my chin, lifting my head up. "I don't want you to leave me here. I'm really clingy and long distance is hard for me."  My eyes start to fill up with tears. "Don't cry my love. I won't be gone forever. Of course I would come back to see you." She smiles,
she's so pretty. I say in my mind.
My eyes wander back to the floor. "Y'know what," she pauses as I look back up at her, "Why don't you three come home with me, to visit! You, Rooney, and Deedee can stay at my house for a week or two. What do you think?"
"I want to go with you but it's really up to Rooney. He's kinda the boss." I smile sadly. "We can ask him when he comes back with the groceries!" Y/n says and looks at me with glee. "We'll make it work out, I promise." She sticks out her pinky finger, I link mine with hers, "Pinky promise!" We both say.

———————— 💗
I'm sorry that is this short, I'm pretty sure I'm sick so if I don't post like usual than I'm probably sleeping
If you like this story so far go ahead a like it 😘

Stay tuned for the next chapter bookies 🥰

If there are any grammar/spelling mistakes I'm sorry, I try and read this over to fix anything.

*IF YOU USE MY STORY IDEAS, PLEASE ASK AND CREDIT ME SOMEWHERE, OR TAG ME*