Aftercare 💗

~"Not-so Scripted Love" —— Chapter Thirteen — Aftercare ——

*Your POV*
"I love you too, baby." I say to Moe as he leaves the room. I lay on his bed, naked.
Moe Doodle just took my virginity. I smile. I can't believe that this just happened, I'm not mad. I'm shook, I was literally choked and called a good girl by the FINEST man on earth. Damn it, he's hot. I feel butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him
"Hey baby, I got you some wipes." Moe walks back in. "Open your legs, let me clean you up." I sit on the edge of his bed, he kneels down to clean me. "I feel like I don't say this enough but you are literally the most beautiful girl ever." He looks up at me and smiles "All clean! I'll help you put on your clothes." He puts out his hand, I grab it and attempt to stand up. I stumble, my legs are weak. "Don't worry, I got you sweetheart." He holds my waist tightly making sure I don't fall. He moves my hair out the way and ties my top around my neck and back.

"You're so handsome." I say with a smile. He immediately stops tightening my top and looks at me. His eyes light up. I kiss him lightly on his lips. He squeezes me with his arms, embracing me. He smothers his face in my neck. Our hug lasts for three minutes. He pulls away, I cup my hands on his cheeks. "You're my pretty boy." I kiss him on the forehead. "You know, I'm not the type of person to be dominant, I like calling you mommy and stuff. I like it when you take control over me but you just make me feel some type of way, and I love that." Moe's face turns bright pink while telling me how he feels. "If you don't feel comfortable about being dominant towards me when we're having sex, you can just let me know. I'll take control." I continue to put my clothes back on. "I actually liked it, but I usually like getting taken advantage of. The way you scream for me makes me go crazy, I can't help myself." He says while watching me get dressed. "Just know, if you don't wanna do something like that, just tell me, okay?" I sit back down on the bed. "Okie I will. Why don't we go in the kitchen and wait for Deedee and Rooney to come back." Moe pecks my cheek and grabs my hand, bringing me into the kitchen.

———————— 💗
yes, I know this is a short one but I need a little break cuz my head is pounding ☹️
If you like this story so far go ahead a like it 😘

The next chapter is probably gonna be longer, trust 🙏

If there are any grammar/spelling mistakes I'm sorry, I try and read this over to fix anything.

*IF YOU USE MY STORY IDEAS, PLEASE ASK AND CREDIT ME SOMEWHERE, OR TAG ME*