-°Chapter 4°-

The headmaster, Wahlberg used magic to unfreeze us. You see monsters scattered everywhere. Wahlberg asked everyone who can move to defend the students.

"Crystalz, BladeForge!" The crystal great sword forms in your hands. You slash the monsters and impale the others using Crystal spears.

"Babiez" You hear one of Innocent Zero's subordinates and when you look behind you, you see that Dot and Lance has been turned into babies. You grabbed them both and ran

"Babiez" you barely dodged the spell. He kept repeating the spell until you finally get hit by the spell and turned into a baby.

"Babubabu (well damn.)" Orter spots you and picks you up. He takes out his wand while you are in his arms.

"Sands" He kills the subordinate. Damn.
You turn back to your actual form while still in his arms.

"Get off me now" Orter releases you from his grip

You continue fighting the monsters and a huge spiky ball appears. Turns out it was the subordinate from last time, Cell War. Mash defeats him and he's now unconscious. Ryoh just arrives..Late. he's the visionary of light, why is he always late?

"Ryoh you narcissist, you took 2 whole episodes to finally get here. How long were you looking at yourself in the mirror?"

"Taking care of your looks is elementary for hot stuff like me"

"Shut up narcissist"

"These law defying devils deserve to be convicted!" Orter tries attacking cell war but his attack was blocked by a magic nullifying barrier and cell war was transported somewhere else.

"That member is unconscious. It can't be his magic" Margarette walks up to them

Orter raises an eyebrow "So you're saying that there's still another member around here? Lets investigate"

"Wait. We can't move around so carelessly with all these students. We don't know what will happen so we need to stay here." Y/N looks around

Meanwhile, Innocent Zero and Wahlberg are fighting somewhere. Mash is trying to find him while the others are staying to protect the students.

Wanna know what's happening with Mash and Innocent zero? Mash kicked Zero in the face. That was wild.

"Kaldo, Y/N, I'm leaving you two in charge of this place. I will find Mr. Wahlberg."

"Understood"

Minutes after Ryoh flew away, The monsters suddenly dissapeared and then turned into a huge one. Time was unfrozen and the students are now panicking.
The monster threw some rubble at the students but..

"Helo me big brother!!!"
"Graviole!. You always give me strength, Anna."

"Dot, tell me I'm not the only one who saw that cutscene"

"I saw it too, Y/N"

The monster kept getting closer.

"No matter how big this thing is... Explomb!"
Dot attacked the monster but his attack was blocked by a magic nullifying barrier.

"That's not gonna work, it's protected by a nullifying barrier." You walk towards Dot.

"Barrier? You mean like the one that Protected the thorny dude?"

"Yeah. We have no hope of defeating it if we can't use magic against it. But I guess my sword could work"

"Orter is finding the caster right now. But let's join the investigation" Kaldo and Dot ran to find the caster while you and the others try to protect the students from the rubble it was throwing.

The monster is close enough.

"Done for.. we're all done for..."

The monster raises it's hand and swings it towards the students.

...

Huh?.. It stopped.. It was.. Mash! He's playing tug of war with the monster.. freaky.

Suddenly, the students cheer for Mash. Wait.. weren't they yelling for Mash to go home a few hours ago?

And then Finn yells "You can do it, Mash!!!"

Mash widens his eyes for a second and then throws the monster far. It.. exploded right after. Wild. But Mash invited you and o/b/n to go to the beach with them. So you decided to invite Orter. Does he go? Yes, Surprisingly. Somehow you annoyed him so much to the point he actually came with you.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is short!