"IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE"

Her pov:

The coffe mug was in my hand as l waited for my boyfriend to come back home from his work. It was 6 in the evening and raining cats and dogs outside. The weather was chilly and the thunderstorms were crashing. Shiji, our labrador laid there on the sofa mat, licking his paws as i went over to him, gave him a pat and back on the window sill. Oh! There he is! My boyfriend parked his bike in the garage as i went to the front door to greet him.

"Welcome home baby *kisses cheeks*"

"Thank you love" he said in that husky deep voice of his! Sheesh goddamn! He was wiping his wet hair and furring thru it as the water trickled down and oh my gosh he looked just as breathtaking that i had to make sure i would not faint myself

"Baby, pass me the towel please?"

"......."

"Baby, i might catch a cold, if you're done staring now"

"......."

"Hello? Earth to my love! "

"Oh? Huh-huh? What were you saying?" I stutter of embarassment cus i had been looking at him way too long and now, oh well. Why not after all? He is such a Greek god and that hair just makes him seem like....aaahhh.....i could feel my nipples getting perky under the only tshirt i had worn and my core heating up to pooling wetness inside my bare thongs.

"*Chuckle* baby, the towel please? You can always admire me later, or were you checking out this hot meal ;)?"

My cheeks went crimson as i threw the towel on his face, "i was just lost in my thoughts idiot, nothing to do with you🙄"

"Oh we'll see 'bout that, mi amor" he grinned and started wiping his hair with the towel.

I could really feel the wetness pooling now. I need him, i want him, so bad!! The weather was so chilly yet i could feel my insides getting hotter and hotter. Can't hold it back anymore and that's it!! Just the second he was done wiping, i grabbed him by his collar and gave him a hungry kiss. Tongues swirling as we fight for dominance, but ofc he is the daddy, so he dominates me well. He pushed me to the wall as his right hand goes up my tshirt and kneaded my left breast and his left hand on my throat, gently choking as we kiss. My knees kept getting weaker and weaker as i could feel myself dripping now. His right hand aggressively pinching my nipples as it became harder for me to kiss him and series of gasps and moans escaped my mouth. Finally i broke the kiss.

"Daddy, make me your cumslut right now. Can't hold it back any longer" i whined as my clit throbbed dangerously.

"Sure princess, your wish is my command" he smirked. With that, he carried me in bridal style and threw me on the bed. With that he took off his clothes, only left in his boxers right now.