ITS RAINING OUTSIDE PART 2

Her pov:

He kissed me hungrily and took off my tshirt with one hand as now iam left with nothing but my laced thongs . He went down, clasped the hem of the panties with his teeth and slid them down as a string of my precum hung from my core to the panty. I bit my lips as then he kissed my inner thighs and finally went and licked my clit which was red by all the throbbing now. He smirked and gave another lick all the way from the lips to the core, teasing me.

"Fuck" I became impatient as l grabbed his head and pushed it gently towards my heated pussy. I needed his tongue, licking all over it and inside. I felt him smirking ashe pushed his tongue inside me tongue fucking me hard and rough as my sex juices kept leaking and the room was covered with my moans and vapour. The pouring rain outside and the thunderstorms just added glory to everything.

"I-l'm gonna cum, daddy" i could barely speak due to the pleasure I was feeling . But as soon as I was about to release it, he pulled out his tongue, making me totally pissed off.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Cus i want you to release all your sweet honey on my dick babygirl ;)" he smirked and pulled down his boxers and there stood his big dick, as if it was so proud. It was rock hard andthe tip was fully red along with precum dripping from it. Oh damn how I need him!! I bit my lips and pinched my nipple as he just suddenly slammed his dick into me. A little screamed escaped my mouth due to the sudden force as his groan mixed with it. The only sounds that could be heard now were our moans and the thunder outside. He kept thrusting as l rolled my eyes back, and felt the knot in my stomach forming.

" Daddy, I'm gonna cum!!!"

" Yes princess, cum for daddy!" He said in between his groans. It was then just a matter of seconds as i released all that cum on his dick and felt lighter but continued breathing heavily. He on the other hand was very close and l could feel him twitching, making me overstimulated.

"Cum for me daddy!"

"Yes princess, just wanna cum for you for the rest of my life, never wanna cum for anyone else"

After a few thrust, he came, loading all that precious seed inside me as he left out a hot husky groan and i gasped feeling his hot cum all inside me. He gave a few slow strokes, pushing his cum inside me more.

Tired, he popped beside me, both of us breathing heavily. He looked at me, smiled and pulled me closer to his chest, kissing my forehead as we both fall asleep in each other's embrace , providing the warmth within the cold weather outside.

                                         ~THE END~