BROTHER TURNS INTO DADDY

Her pov:

I was in my rooms playing games as mom called me from downstairs and i swifted in. Mom and dad were both dressed elegantly.

"Sweetie, I and your dad will be going for a date and will be coming late. Don't stay up waiting and have your dinner on time. Also, take care of your elder brother" she smiled to me before leaving and closing the door.

I looked at the calendar, right it's their anniversary. Ugh, I just wanna go and play my games, that's the most interesting thing to me rn. And about my elder brother, well I and he never fought after we hit our teenage. He is 5 years older than me and is always busy with his frnds or in his room . Tbh, let's just say, I have a small crush on my brother. I know,I know he is my real brother and all but I just can't help it! Whenever I see that body of his, and that raspy husky voice, aah, wish he could just pin me down and thrust hard into me all night. I am well aware of how wrong it sounds to be sexually attracted to my own sibling but I just can't help it. However *sigh* he will never be mine and ik that. I mean think of it!

I started going to my own and for that i had to pass his room too. As I was passing, I heard strange noises coming from inside as if someone was in pain. Wait, is he in pain? MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM??!!  I sneekily opened the door a little, making sure he doesn't notice me but then what I saw , made me go numb. He was jerking off!! His dick springing out, standing proudly as his palm was wrapped around it, going up and down. I could almost faint at that sight! And then I heard him moaning....MY NAME??!!  Am I dreaming or something? He was moaning MY NAME while jerking? Damn.... I started feeling weak on my knees as I dropped to the ground, unhooked my bra, slipped down my laced panties and started rubbing my clit. Mmm it felt so good. I wanted to feel him inside me, thrusting more and more. Imagining that, I slipped two fingers inside me, my pussy just being sloppier than ever as I got lost and started feeling more and more, pinching my nips alongside. But my clumsy ass couldn't just keep things well and as I leaned for support, I knocked over the table beside the door, causing the flower vase on it to fall, break and create a loud thud. Shit, I needed to go. I ran from there without a second thought and reached my room before he could come out and see me, his sister, squirting out on the sight of him jerking. What a shame!

I reached my room, trying to slip off the whole situation from my mind, however happy that he was moaning my name and I may have a chance. But I soon frowned cus, what if that wasn't me and some other girl with my name? Debating with the thoughts, i soon fell asleep.