Taehyung

Sorry for the late update.... I had a ton of holiday assignments..😣

~~~This is a request ~~~

Warning : There are mentions of surrogacy, a process in which a surrogate (woman) is chosen to carry a child on behalf of the parents, in case they are unable to have one on their own (like both male parents). Incase it is uncomfortable for you, you can skip the starting.

Namjoon POV

I parked my car and stepped out. The cold wind hit my face almost immediately. I shuddered, covering myself with a muffler. I waited for a few minutes in the parkway, hoping that Jin would come soon, but I knew his work wouldn't let him. It had started to look like it was going to snow anyway, so I decided to wait inside the building.

The moment I stepped in, warm air from the heaters hit me. I sighed in comfort, heading towards the hospital's waiting area. Once I found a seat, I kept my bags and sat down, leaning my head on the backrest. Immediately, my mind started flooding with happy thoughts, making me grin widely. I closed my eyes, wanting to enjoy the feeling that fizzed inside my heart.

Today was the best day of my and Jin's life. It was the day when our little one, our son, was coming into this world. The only thought of him made me want to throw flowers all over the place like a fucking fairy. We had been thinking about this for months, years even. But now that he was actually going to be born, I couldn't help the feeling of joy, and maybe some nervousness, bubbling inside of me.

As much as we both hated it, Jin and I couldn't have a child that could really be called our own. It had hurt, it really did. So the closest we had come to having someone that was almost ours was surrogacy. I had asked my closest friend, Choi Sinji, about it. The girl was more than happy to help us. So we decided to go with it. 

Soon, we found out it was going to be a boy, which was absolutely amazing. Mostly, it hadn't mattered to both of us; gender was the least thing we were concerned about.  

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard someone call out my name. I looked up to see my husband running towards me, waving his hands. Standing up, I opened my arms, smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt. I had missed him so much, it was unbelievable.

Jin jumped into my arms, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. I stumbled back for a second, but regaining my balance, I pulled him closer,  combing his hair with my hand. We stayed like that for sometime, just enjoying each others company, before Jin pulled back, cupping my face and looking at me with tear-filled eyes, his pink lips curved into an angelic smile.

"We're having a son, Joon-ah!!! Our family will finally be complete" happy tears streamed down his face. 

I nodded, chuckling, pulling him into another hug and rubbed him on his back to calm him down. "I know, sweetheart, I know. I am so, so happy right now. We've wanted this for so long, haven't we ?" I couldn't help but tear up too; just the thought of little giggles echoing in our house was making my heart full. 

Jin nodded, his head still on my shoulder. I slowly guided him to the bench, gently setting him down.

Jin closed his eyes, his resting tilted on my shoulders, as we both sat down on the seat, huddled close to each other. Finally relaxing, I looked around. No one seemed to have noticed the PDA we just displayed. Maybe they were already used to it; it was a hospital after all. Years of working here probably just made the staff immune to all the emotions people displayed.

I sighed, resting my head on top of Jin's. Intertwining my hand with his, I placed a small kiss on his hair. Humming, he leaned into my touch, caressing my hand with his. How could someone be this adorable ?